4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**

Yeah the recent patch has nullified the rather overpowered crosses, resulting in less goals.

Loved this tactic and the style of playing in 16.1.1. Mostly used cragswfcs tweak with the DM.
Is there any way to adopt this tactic to 16.2? Can't create any CCC since updating....

We're waiting for an update for the patch. Hear us Qetesh! :D

HTC One cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Yes unfortunately this tactic is not as effective after patching to 16.2

Defensively and in the midfield it is still good, I'm just not scoring goals. The crossing is not the same (Perhaps a good thing as it was very powerful before)

Time to find a new tactic for 16.2 unless I can find a way to tweak this one.

Normally, in FM it has 2 marking type. First is Mark in the area and second tight man mark. I think if you us mark from OI it's mark in the area it means when striker come to any player area he will mark him but you can right click to our player in tactic page and edit man mark but i didn't set that because i like to mark in the area it's more flexible. ( This is what i understand but if it wrong feel free to tell me the truth) Thank you for your question.

Hi Qetesh,
I have not currently tried this tactic but does it work with almost every time not just the BPL and have you won any trophies using this tactic.

Also could you send me your OI please.

Thank you. It means a lot to me. Let try my new tactic too 4-2-2-2.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/352277-4-2-2-2-gatling-project.html

Enjoy :)

Hi,

I have lost my first opening pre season game with this tactic. I have set the training to balanced and high, The pre match training is set to match tactics.

The pre season went like this Won 7-2 against Liverpool Under 21s, Then lost 2-1 then drew 0-0 then drew 1-1 then won 2-0

Then the first opening of the season I won 1-0 against stoke city then lost 2-0 against west ham. The squad are compentent of this tactic.

What is wrong. I am Liverpool in the Barlceys Premier League

Last edited:
I used the updated and I have won BPL 2 times, Europa League 1, Champions League semi final, 1 FA CUP and 1 Captial One Cup. I am loving it at the moment.

it seems perfect for my first season with Arsenal.But i am playing with two Inside Forwards instead of One-right Winger. Is it okay ? If not, what kind of changes should i make ?How shall I play against bigger teams ? Counter-attack and passing style ?Thanks, any comments will be appreciated.

if you have one, change the striker to a target man...works well holding up the ball for midfield to come attack

16.2?

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Should I play defensive or counter attack against better teams?

Trying to post something here, just information on how the tactic in the OP has worked for me so far and a few results and a couple of questions but the forum won't let me post. Some message about too many URL's or something comes up every time. I can't figure out why or what I may have written that's not allowed.

I had no pics, no links, no bad language, nothing.

Why can't I post my message?

EDIT: Finally gave up, the original post I was going to post obviously can't be posted here. No idea why. I tried using no numbers when writing the post under here, maybe that's why? If it is, that's just plain idiotic. Anyway, if I get a response to this message I'll try and re-write the original message with the questions I had regarding the tactic and tell how it is working for me..

Tactic in opening post works nice for me with Newcastle in season six.

However we have had some horrible awaygames. At Arsenal, Monchengladbach and West Ham. Wondering if others have the same issues? At Arsenal they totally ran us over and led by four after twenty mins. Seemed we could do nothing. I had to change to counter to stop the goals from flying in. We turned it around in second half, managing to score three goals. Still the first half was terrifying.

Anyone else have these experiences away from home? What to do?

Last edited: