4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**

Qetesh

Reaction score
Gatling Project ,, 4-2-3-1 //** 4-2-2-2** update

**Update** 08 Dec 15

Hello guys !! First of all, i'm not got in English so i'm sorry about my grammar and tenses.

This tactic is an offensive and provide a ton of goals. I won every competitions with this tactic and enjoy to watch team play because short passing and teamwork goal scores. I hope you enjoy my beautiful play tactic.

GK (Defend) - Pick the best one
FB (Attack) - This is the key of this tactic . They will go forward and cross and Goal !!! so find good quickness and crossing.
CD (Defend) - Choose the best
BWM (Support) - I suggest strong midfield who like to win the ball have good tackling, Marking, passing attributes such as Coquelin , Schneiderlin , Matic
DLP (Support) - Midfield that dictate tempo and start your games
AP (Attack) - Pick the best
W (Support) - High Speed and good dribbling and crossing are all u need
IF (Support) - High Speed good technique , good finishing and passing
CF (Attack) - I suggest taller one because he will win the ball from cross but if u have smaller it still provide a lot of goal but u will miss a lot of chance from float cross , find striker who game suggest to be good complete forward.

Results :

Match Preparation and Training

OI : I use coach that have high JPA and Tactical Knowledge and also i always manual tight mark their lone strikers. If they have more than 1 striker i didn't use tight mark.
Match Preparation : Att. Movement or Team work
Individual Player Training : Same as tactic role >> Ex. IF train IF / AP train AP

Prep talk/Half-time talk Tips

Warning : This is from my experience and it works great with me. I found that this is very important to have a good result. This will boost morale and affect to motivate player in games. I found sometimes I lead 3-0/4-0 in first half so they look complacent and I still praise them. So it will end as draw or bad results.

It's very complicate about this because I mixed between manual and use high motivation+Man Management attributes coach.

Prep talk :

Some times I use Assertive >> want win but sometimes i follow coach suggestion but the key is after you give team talk look at body language and give individual to player that have not react in green (Happy,confidence,Motivated)go to individual and give Assertive >> second or third choice (Believe in him)

Half-time talk :

- If you lead more than 2 goals : Calm >> Keep focus.. **Include second leg in cup. Ex.You win 4-1 in first leg so next time before match you choose give talk Calm >> Keep focus

- If you lead 1 goals to smaller team 2 options 1. Assertive >> second choice (Not good enough) 2. Encourage them that they can do better

- If you lead 1 goals to bigger team 2 options 1. Calm >> Keep focus 2. Encourage them (you can decide from looking at their body language if they have complacent and many confident I always choose keep focus)

- If you draw with smaller or similar team >> Assertive >> second choice

sometimes my team lead 2 goals when face similar or smaller team my coach suggest me to Not say anything and I follow that.

***After I have half-time talk with team , I always speak individual to players who not react good or seems compose. You can see from body language if It already green I didn't touch him but If it white or yellow I will >> Assertive >> Second or third choice(believe in him) or if he nerveous I will >> Calm >> pressure off***

What ever score but if you see them seem complacent tell them to keep focus.

Just like I tell you before I'm not good in English so hope you not confuse with it.

*****Note : You need to manual change between W(support) and IF(Support) due to their strong foot of your player. It should be like this

Right Winger - right foot

Left Winger - Left foot
Right IF - Left Foot
Left IF - Right Foot

I suggest to don't have both side of your wing to be IF because it will not balance and suit to this match but you has change to 2 winger or 1 IF and 1 Winger like default is the best.

Download :
Gatling Project

***Update*** 01Dec15
- Fix - minor instruction CF and GK
- Change Corner Kick(Atk) I think it far create great chance to score than the old one.

***Update*** 08Dec15
- Left Wing(IF) tick off shoot less often

Note - You can change from CF(Atk) to Advance Forward if your player have low strength and balance. I test it and it works greater if you change to AF when your striker have low of both strength and balance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
hi if you don't konw who Qetesh is he the man i share a lot of his tactics of fm-thai

good to see you Qetesh:D

whos your assistant manager?

oh hi cragswfc good to see you too. i disappeared for a year because i changed my work and didn't have time to play fm 2015.

my assistant manager is gery wink who good to prep talk and i suggest Simone Montanaro he's good both OI and prep talk and have 5 start tactic and 4.5 defend.

Looks nice!
Do you change anything when you are the weaker team or away games?

oh hi cragswfc good to see you too. i disappeared for a year because i changed my work and didn't have time to play fm 2015.

my assistant manager is gery wink who good to prep talk and i suggest Simone Montanaro he's good both OI and prep talk and have 5 start tactic and 4.5 defend.

glad your back this loos amazing

Qetesh, the author of the legendary "Ballista" tactic for FM12?? Welcome back, and please, stick around.

Looks nice!
Do you change anything when you are the weaker team or away games?

I try to create tactic that plug and play. So i try to not change anything except try to analysis game and manual OI. In my opinion tactic is 70% and 30% is how you control morale of team such as you always give your team high confidence and appropriate good prep talk and half time talk. If you do wrong with half time talk even you lead 3-0 it can end 3-3 if your player complacent or over-confidence.

hi if you don't konw who Qetesh is he the man i share a lot of his tactics of fm-thai

good to see you Qetesh:D

whos your assistant manager?
Lol i was just about to ask if it was him

Sent from my Harrier from EE using Tapatalk

Thank you!

All I want to say is - Thank you, Qetesh! This is the first tactic that isn't getting destroyed by random counter attacks. All the other "successful" tactics do score goals, but this is the only one that actually DEFENDS well too. (Also, I really dislike 3 defender tactics).

I'm getting great results so far with a whole lot of CCCs (at least 4-5 per game) and some really attractive football with goals coming from all attacking players...and the tactic is still far from fluid for my United team. Can't wait till it gets completely fluid and I start converting more chances! :D

Super job, brother!

Quick question xetesh post your training match /general

+ players training please