Resource icon

4-2-3-1 WIN EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL V2

matimus54321

Apr 3, 2014
Tried this with Elfsborg and really struggled.

I am playing full game. Can I ask if you go for specific types of players so quick CB etc? What are key stats for each position?

thank you

Reactions: HenryLegend14

HenryLegend14

Dec 28, 2011
Tried this with Elfsborg and really struggled.

I am playing full game. Can I ask if you go for specific types of players so quick CB etc? What are key stats for each position?

thank you
Hi mate

Sorry to read this. I think pace is important in all positions, but some less than others.

There’s some ppm’s/traits and attributes very beneficial in this tactic. Like get forward whenever possible is very very good for the fullbacks etc. and cut inside for wingers.

LB/RB is important for the attack. The good players here will overlap in every attack and create chances. I’m Brighton in my save and i used most my budget on Hakimi. He’s good because he’s got amazing pace, good dribbling and work rate, with the get forward trait. 2 goals and 2 assists in his 3 first matches.

My LB is decent, but has bad dribbling and doesn’t have any trait. So he’ll perform worse.

Same with wingers. They need pace and dribbling, and should have the cut inside trait. Or inverted foot atleast, so they make space for the LB and RB in attack.

In all the testing saves with Arsenal, i could see the most chances created came from LB/RB and LW/RW.

This is just one of the things you should have in mind. I’m very busy this week, but in the weekend I’ll probably have time to update my OP with information.

Ozzy20

Feb 4, 2011
2nd season done and what an achievement its been!! won every comp i was in and only lost 1 game all season - a dissmantling at Anfield going down 3-0 and having 2 players sent off. i just lost the semi final of the cwc again losing to liverpool 2-1 which was played in june-july 2021 so since april 2020 ive only lost 2 games - both to liverpool. i do find at times its so hard to break down defences (having 25-30+ shots in a game which can finish 0-0 or 1-1) and my strikers are never prolific - although Werner finally started scoring after January so seems it took him a few months to adapt to prem(did score 3 hattricks in a row in a run of scoring in 6 games in a row) very confident going into season 3 with a few more additions

Attachments

Ozzy20

Feb 4, 2011
season 3 done and a pretty successful 1 although not as great as season 2, still i struggle away to Liverpool so will try and tinker next season in those games, as you can see what i talked about before where i dominate games but sometimes throw away the lead and get a ****** draw. had also gone 27 games unbeaten in the champs league before psg beat me but it meant nothing as i went onto win it for the 3rd year running. prob give it 1 more year and then try it with another team

Attachments

HenryLegend14

Dec 28, 2011
Guys, I've updated my overview to make it easier for important information

season 3 done and a pretty successful 1 although not as great as season 2, still i struggle away to Liverpool so will try and tinker next season in those games, as you can see what i talked about before where i dominate games but sometimes throw away the lead and get a ****** draw. had also gone 27 games unbeaten in the champs league before psg beat me but it meant nothing as i went onto win it for the 3rd year running. prob give it 1 more year and then try it with another team
Hey mate, great results on your save. It's interesting how Liverpool is your nemesis on your save, maybe their tactic works well against you.

It's annoying those games you dominate so much, but doesn't win. It'll happen sometimes, but I suggest changing your mentality to attacking and increase the defensive line to much higher in the last 20-30 minutes. It'll give you a better chance of retaining the lead. Also do this if you are behind and chasing a goal. I've done this earlier than 30 minutes left of the game when 2 goals behind, and ended up winning. It's a risk, but if you're losing you've nothing more to lose. And against the teams here like Bournemouth and Burnley it'll probably be a much better chance you'll get the winning goal than them doing so. It's improving the attack and weaken the defensive, so use carefullly.

Are you using any player instructions? I can`t download the tactic because im only on IPad
Yes, every position has got player instructions. And there's a lot done in the set-pieces too.

Last edited:

HenryLegend14

Dec 28, 2011
Won Premier League with Brighton in my 2nd season (FMT). Incredible achievement, media prediction wasn't even top 10.
Goals from everywhere, my topscorer actually my AMC with 20 league goals. My striker right behind with 19, but played less games.

Finished the season quite bad, but it didn't matter in the end. I hope to improve my team a lot for next season and do well in the Champions League.

table 100.PNG
fixtures101.PNGfixtures100.PNGmac allister.PNG

Reactions: White Europe

GurfUnited

Dec 2, 2018
Guys, I've updated my overview to make it easier for important information

Yes, every position has got player instructions. And there's a lot done in the set-pieces too.
If it’s not to much to ask for, can you print screen or write down to player instructions for each position?

Blakey VII

Nov 29, 2013
Been using this tactic recently with Man Utd and Bolton Wanderers. Dominated most games with United winning everything other than the FA Cup in the 1st season, the only team I have struggled against is Chelsea. Its early days with my Bolton save as you can see but I have started very well and looks like I will be staying up rather easily which was the goal.

Attachments