Dejanus

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Since the FM 2014 was released i have tried to make 4-2-3-1 which will give my team fluidity in all areas and aspects of the game.... AND I THINK I HAVE MADE IT.... I have started save with Arsenal and implemented my brand new 4-2-3-1 Wingers Magic and so far is giving me excellent results. After 6 games i have sit in top of the table of EPL with 6 wins and 17 goals scored and only 6 allowed. I have managed to beat Chelsea away. It is to soon to judge but i think that this will be very good tactic.

FOR LATEST PATCH

After a lot of tweaks i think i have finally made it. The tactic is good both attacking and defending.You need only to remove the tight marking from every player and to remove tight marking from team shouts. Also set CDs to X (stopper)

THE TACTIC

This is tactic based on retaining possession and playing with lower tempo which offers both good defense and attack. With your team having the ball in their legs you will give no chances to the opposition and you will dominate the game.

THE TRAINING

During the preseason set the training regime on team cohesion and tactics only with heavy workload . When the season starts set it on Balanced and Att. Movement.
If this training regimes don't work for you try to find your team weaker spot and train them that.

I don't use opp. instructions.

THE RESULTS

After 6 games won 6 in EPL and after 2 in UCL won 2 with only 7 goals allowed in the main two competitions and scored 22.

Last edited:
I use a very familiar tactic Sept I have 2 dms instead of cms works brilliant, a lot of people are having good success with the 4-2-3-1 on a side note I saw that man city lost 2-0 to palace at home in your pic haha

Last edited:
Can you write down all the 'Team Instructions', please? Can't read everyone on the picture..

Looks good going to use tomorrow. All the tactics ive used with my arsenal account atm are just not working, lost the league last game of the season with a away game against west brom :(

I managed to win the league first season with Liverpool, signing Honda and Lewandowski only, scored 90 goals or so, 40 from Lewandowski, conceded 45 or so. Wouldnt mind so much just that second season no tactic whatsoever is working for me. Gonna give this a try in the hopes my bad luck will be fixed. Must admit I hate this new tactic system

I sow in the pics your wingers are Ozil & Santi, and both of them are NOT explosive like Podolski, Theo and Ox maybe. In your tactic are using these 3 guys? Oxlade' stats are amazing and after 2-3 years should be briliant winger, i thinki is wasting a tallent if he is on the bench. But i'm absolutly sure, i will try it this tactic, soon i'll write my expectation

I sow in the pics your wingers are Ozil & Santi, and both of them are NOT explosive like Podolski, Theo and Ox maybe. In your tactic are using these 3 guys? Oxlade' stats are amazing and after 2-3 years should be briliant winger, i thinki is wasting a tallent if he is on the bench. But i'm absolutly sure, i will try it this tactic, soon i'll write my expectation

OX is a brilliant player but he is too young to be in the starting eleven. I'm giving him chance on every match.

This tactic is awesome .. Played for two seasons with arsenal .. won the league on both occasions .. Best 4 2 3 1 so far in FM 14 ..

I wonder if you can tweak this tactic for me a bit ... I tried to do this on my own, but didnt work out ..

I want AMC to get more involved, spraying through balls to the wingers and he should shoot less .. I hv Ozil in my save and want to recreate his real life playing style ...

Mate yr tactic was great but after the new patch nothing is working. Can u make some changes?

anyone tried this with 14.1.4 patch?? was considering giving this a go.

I tried it. Not so good as in patch 14.1.3. Has a lot of issues with defence and possession. I m waiting for the updates version :)

I tried it. Not so good as in patch 14.1.3. Has a lot of issues with defence and possession. I m waiting for the updates version :)

I'm trying to fix it but so far i didn't manage to do it. I'm working hard to fix the mess.

I wonder if you can tweak this tactic for me a bit ... I tried to do this on my own, but didnt work out ..

I want AMC to get more involved, spraying through balls to the wingers and he should shoot less .. I hv Ozil in my save and want to recreate his real life playing style ...

I will try and tweak it. I will post soon

Aaaargh, how i hate this new patch, cant seem to win any games, no matter what i try, i am afraid of playing the game as i might get sacked if the results i am getting continues :S

I tried a few things and seems to working in an acceptable level. I put AMC from Adv.Playmaker(A) in Trequartista role, the DLP(S) changed it to Box to box(S), AMR from Winger(S) to I.Forward(S) and the DLC from Central Defenter(D) to Ball playing defender(D). Also i have the following team instructions:
-Retain possession
-Shorter passing
-Work ball into box
-Drill crosses
-Exploit the flanks
-Hassle opponents
-Get stuck in
-Lower Tempo
-Drop deeper
-Stick to positions

Also i removed tight marking from every player. I think with these instructions this tactic is working for me. Thanks for yr time

for when the new version? I like this tactic, but the new patch becomes difficult to defend: (

Thank you