I have been meaning to do this for the past week or so but when I used this tactic I was on update 14.3 and this is the best I've found (for me) I play as Arsenal, and so far 28 games lost 2, one of the defeats I used many of my youngsters and they were way to tired but didnt notice until in the game, and the loss to manchester city I had 2 players sent off when I was winning 1 - 0 they scored 2 of there 4 goals in the 90th minute... here are a few ss's I don't know how helpful they'll be now that theres a newer update.

View attachment 446409View attachment 446408View attachment 446407

EDIT: Just played chelsea beat them 8 - 1 so it looks like im finishing top of the league

Last edited:
I have been meaning to do this for the past week or so but when I used this tactic I was on update 14.3 and this is the best I've found (for me) I play as Arsenal, and so far 28 games lost 2, one of the defeats I used many of my youngsters and they were way to tired but didnt notice until in the game, and the loss to manchester city I had 2 players sent off when I was winning 1 - 0 they scored 2 of there 4 goals in the 90th minute... here are a few ss's I don't know how helpful they'll be now that theres a newer update.

View attachment 437751View attachment 437753View attachment 437756

EDIT: Just played chelsea beat them 8 - 1 so it looks like im finishing top of the league
Did you make some changes and tweaks to the shouts. If you do can you write them.

After a lot of tweaks i think i have finally made it. The tactic is good both attacking and defending.You need only to remove the tight marking from every player and to remove tight marking from team shouts. Also set CDs to X (stopper)

HERE IS MY LAST MATCH AGAINST NAPOLI
EASY WIN FOR MY SIDE

Last edited: