4-2-3-1 with Tottenham Hotspur

hi i am trying this out. played about 10-12 games towards the end of my first season with Spurs and won all but one game. i was out of all cups by this point. the one was a draw to chelsea. also smashed arsenal 5-1 :) and had other impressive results.

i grabbed the title quite comfortably with this after using vodu caos for most of the season, which was ok but didnt score enough at times and struggled i think to the new patch. so im going to use this from the start of my second season and see how i go.

it says the treq (AMC) is set to playmaker (unticked). is this correct or should it be the advanced playmaker (CM)? i think when its unticked it isnt effected in game anyway so prob dont matter.

Also the IF's are set to move into channels so infact they are not inside forwards. so if you have a left footer on the left he will more often than not whip a cross in as will a right footer on the right. but ive noticed if you play a wrong footer on the wing he tends to cut inside off hes own choice as its prob natrually more comfortable for him so it depends what kind of wing play you prefer.

one last point, i have recomended your tactic be tested here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2012-a-36.html and the guy said he is already testing it and results will be up soon. it is named Hancur 2.

Last edited:
hi, it has been tested in the above thread if you want to check it out. it done well in league and a impressive cup win over chelsea. As for me I have played 4 league games of my second season winning them all against everton, leeds, swansea and the 4th team escapes me. Also a 0-0 (in which we were better team) in champs league to Inter. I made 2 signings in summer and i am still waiting for tactic familiar levels to get back to max again, its about 3/4 full at mo, plus i dont feel my players are playing to there best yet and as a team can do better but we are still winning and everyone knows thats the make of a good team lol. plenty more to come from us once levels reach max and players really get going!

Can you tell me how to make My striker ,
score many goals ,
i'm using newcastle and right now i am unbeaten in the league , but demba ba not score really much though .

Just won the quadruple for Tottenham in my second season with this :) Fantastic tactic mate. KUTGW.

Team was-
GK: Ter Stegen
RB: Walker
CB: Dawson (Adil Rami next season)
CB: Bassong (goalmachine)
LB: M'Bengue
CM: Parker/Sandro
CM: Modric
RW: Reus/Lennon
LW: Bale
ST: Barrios/Tevez/Paloschi :)

Just won the quadruple for Tottenham in my second season with this :) Fantastic tactic mate. KUTGW.

Team was-

Wich patch?)

Team was-

Congrats mate. This is amazing to win a lot of trophies with Tottenham. Keep it up mate.

Back