Fixtures
rezultati-chelsea.jpg
Final Cup Crvena Zvezda Tactic not be trained 1 match
zvezdafinalekupasutevi.png
Tactic not be trained 1 match Atletico Madrid League Champions
atletiko7-1.png
Anji makhachkala
rez.png
Talk to the media before the game and team talk in the match is successful 80% of your perfomance for your players.If the mistake you for free either tactics or training
DOWNLOAD 4-2-4 Goals Control by Grom

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9v7697wff534mg9

View attachment 214825

Last edited:
will give it a try , but my advice to you is to try it with smaller or middle team such as wigan , wolfsburg and post the result here . wait , with atletico madrid did you win the league ? how much did you score ? is it just friendly against dortmund ?

Last edited:
will give it a try , but my advice to you is to try it with smaller or middle team such as wigan , wolfsburg and post the result here . wait , with atletico madrid did you win the league ? how much did you score ? is it just friendly against dortmund ?
Now currently do not hane time when i caught that time i will test it with lower club.I hope someone with more time to test tactic with lower club

I believe it would be this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9v7697wff534mg9 or at least it was with the tactic, code: ** the link ** under the big red letters at the end

Some phenomenal results there, I'll give it a go

Grom - what stats would you recommend for the AML & AMR?

Also, do the 2 centre mids need to be more defensive players instead of attacking?

Grom - what stats would you recommend for the AML & AMR?

Also, do the 2 centre mids need to be more defensive players instead of attacking?
AML AMR like Garet Bale,Lavezi,Yuri Zhirkov,Darko Lazovic (Red Star),more more player

2 centre mids 1 player more defansive 1 player more attacking OR 2 playars more defansive.Players postinion DM-CM is the best
[h=1][/h]