So is anyone who try this tactic in small club? In my Neuchatel Xamax friendly metch was terrible. What do you think about this tactic...

Been trying this tactic with Aston Villa and it seems to be working quite well, plenty of attacking phases and the opposition are limited to counter attacks. Looking forward to properly giving it a go with players I would like having taken over the club halfway through the first season.

Do you need to use OI's and shouts for this tactic to work? is it vital?

Gonna try this tactic with Blackpool and get them back into the prem :)

One of the best tactic I ever used.
Both strikers score many goals and wingers have many assists.
Corner is good if you have the right players.
Less goals against.
4 seasons Anji Russia gives me 5 tropy's 2 times winner of the league and 1 eufa cup.
played 184 matches and only loss 34 matches

I tested with Blackpool and i win Carlling Cup and finish 2 in the league promoted to Premier League and scored 114 goals.
Match Preparation
High
Attacking Movemant
carling.png

League Tabela 114 goals
tabela.png

Fixtures
rez.png

Fixtures 2
rez2.png

Wow! What have you done to the poor citizens! No seriously, great result, I know how unbreakbable these... can be.Am trying to kill them like this, them putting all my efforts in Ipswich squad for 5 years and yet they are the only once stopping me to dominate the league! I think i might put this in match prep next season. But I really dont like all this match prep high on this or on that-I play long games and need to develop my players, so the time on the training groun i find is better spent for player preparation.

With smaller league clubs it doesnt work. tried using it with the team im playing in South Africa. Completely backfired and I ended up losing 4-0

Wow! What have you done to the poor citizens! No seriously, great result, I know how unbreakbable these... can be.Am trying to kill them like this, them putting all my efforts in Ipswich squad for 5 years and yet they are the only once stopping me to dominate the league! I think i might put this in match prep next season. But I really dont like all this match prep high on this or on that-I play long games and need to develop my players, so the time on the training groun i find is better spent for player preparation.

I kill THE CITIZEN . HAHA
seriously i didn't expect that kind of result , but I tell you one thing ..
this tactic is good for any kind of club , as long you has a good atm and a winger
**** you CITIZEN MUAHAHA ( EVIL LAUGH )

I kill THE CITIZEN . HAHA
seriously i didn't expect that kind of result , but I tell you one thing ..
this tactic is good for any kind of club , as long you has a good atm and a winger
**** you CITIZEN MUAHAHA ( EVIL LAUGH )
Yeah, they managed to bring in Hulk and also swappedmanagers-braught in Van Basten and although he is not a very good manager IRL I find him beast good in FM(not only this season) with his 4-5-1-wingers tactic. I brought in Vertongen and Cathcart and still after he gelled in the team i find them unstoppable. Will see whats next in the spring...

In Team Instruction i change option Marking to Man Marking and see the results,i think is the better
manmarking.png

I am missing the creativity in your tactics (midfield), what I mean is, what do the bwm do when they win the ball ?