Given the tendency tactics without strikers, it's like a breath of air among all this ****, sorry. and also a very cool tactic. I play the second season as a torino. (in the first season I won both, the cup and the championship, but with my own tactics.) in the second, of course, I already have a very good squad, etc. here are the results of the games i played with your tactics. with the right mix of players - perfect in every way.

Безымянный.png

Given the tendency tactics without strikers, it's like a breath of air among all this ****, sorry. and also a very cool tactic. I play the second season as a torino. (in the first season I won both, the cup and the championship, but with my own tactics.) in the second, of course, I already have a very good squad, etc. here are the results of the games i played with your tactics. with the right mix of players - perfect in every way.

View attachment 545434

Nice! I'm glad is getting good results for someone else! I'd be interested to see how many games you went without conceding! My Benfica team is giving up 1 or 2 shots to the opponents per game!

Nice! I'm glad is getting good results for someone else! I'd be interested to see how many games you went without conceding! My Benfica team is giving up 1 or 2 shots to the opponents per game!
when I get to the computer, I will definitely show you. but I will say that after the update yesterday, I started to concede a little more :(

1615880324161.png

look at their xG

games.png

these are the games that i managed to play iwth your tactic

It is possible to have player instructions to recreate the tactic please? I can't download the tactic.

It is possible to have player instructions to recreate the tactic please? I can't download the tactic.

Sure! The only instructions are the two Box To Box midfielders have 'stay wider' set. Let me know how it goes for you. The set pieces are also key for this tactic, do you know why you're unable to download?

Sure! The only instructions are the two Box To Box midfielders have 'stay wider' set. Let me know how it goes for you. The set pieces are also key for this tactic, do you know why you're unable to download?

Thanks, because i play FM with Xbox Serie X. I cant' import tactic, i must recreate tactic by myself. Perfect. standard instructions for other players. I'll test it and let you know. Very kind, thanks.

have you tried to improve any aspect of the game? adapt a little for the new patch? if yes, please keep us informed :)

have you tried to improve any aspect of the game? adapt a little for the new patch? if yes, please keep us informed :)

Will do! It seems to be working fine since the update.. I'm always looking for ways to improve it. I watch the whole game highlights which helps me see any issues. I'm going to experiment with individual instructions based on the different attributes of the players etc.

I like the look of this and that's a great write up you've done. Do you just train each player in their positions?

I like the look of this and that's a great write up you've done. Do you just train each player in their positions?
Thanks! I select individual training for specific skills I want the player to progress at (not necessarily always the role I play him in). For example, I train some of my strikers for pressing forward if they need more focus on mental attributes. I find players quickly adopt to their playing role through playing matches.

started new season. played 2 games. first 0-0 and this is my second game.
1615915945196.png

BTW I AM MANAGING REAL SOCIEDAD. LOL

Out of interest who are Celi and Ronning? I can't find them. I probably haven't got enough players loaded.

started new season. played 2 games. first 0-0 and this is my second game.View attachment 545670

BTW I AM MANAGING REAL SOCIEDAD. LOL
Wow that's crazy! I never been pumped by that many.. If I do lose its normally away against the European superteams by 2-1 or 3-2 and we both have similar XG etc..

Is there anyway I can get to see the match? Do you watch full match? I'd like to see where it went wrong!

Last edited: