Would love to try it but it says I don't have permission to download it :(

Last edited:
Not sure why, but it has been unapproved again. Guess it´s a 48 hour wait once again..

Should try uploading it to a different website too just incase it doesn't work on FM-base.

Now it´s approved here on fm-base.

Last edited:
Looks nice, should slot in perfectly for Liverpools january update. Looking forward to trying it out.

ps: Nice job with the presentation and description of each playerrole, makes it so much more tempting to try tactics out when the author goes into depth like this :)

Last edited:
Reckon it will work for an arsenal team and if so any key signings needed eg. forward options an midfielders to sign if any. money is no problem butnot overly expensive

I think it would work brilliantly with arsenal.

RvP Chamakh
Arshavin
Fabregas Song Nasri
Clichy Vermaelen Squillaci Sagna​

Would be lethal by actually switching the whole formation like a mirror.
DR -> DL, MCR -> MCL, STCL -> STCR
All depending on that Sagna has so much better defensive qualities then clichy who is more of an attacking fullback.

That´s how I would play Arsenal :D

Dude i wanna thank you. This tactic is awesome. I have played chelsea for 1 season and the tactics i downloaded dont seem to give me consistent results. I started the second season and bought mata. Then i started using your tactic. It was super awesome. Got 7 wins , 1 draw, 0 loss. 0 goals conceded. Already had ganso and pastore from first season so it was ok. Mata was a bit wasted. In UCL im at top. Cup winnin, league top. Our midfield and defence were awesome. Torres having a great time:)

This works very well with Milan. Milan doesn't have lots of class wingers, so this was a gift. Thank you very much, ananasfan. ;)

This works very well with Milan. Milan doesn't have lots of class wingers, so this was a gift. Thank you very much, ananasfan. ;)

no problem mate, I´m happy that it´s working out for you :)

That´s strange, guess you´ll have to add "www.fuskbugg.se" on your list of safe websites in your antivirus.
I can assure you that it´s perfectly safe :)

Thank you so much for this. I have won two European trophies, 3 FA cups and the league with this tactic in 3 seasons with Liverpool. Kevin Gamerio is perfect for the poacher role. Averages a goal a game for me. Put your attribute requirements for each position into search and came up with some beauties.