Resource icon

4-3-2-1 Fighting Falcon 2020-06-21

kessy

Sep 24, 2012
Do you leave training and opposition instructions to your assistent? I don't get the results others are showing in my first Arsenal season. Playing the FM Touch version on pc
I mostly focus on the wide players. so show onto weaker foot all wide mid (ML,MR,AMR,AML) and always press the full and wing backs. Also I press the GK!
I also have my own training schedules

whatup

Mar 13, 2012
Hey Kessy,
Your tactic looks very interesting. I'm thinking about mirroring it and play Pogba as the left WM, Rashford as the SS and Bruno as the MEZ. What do you think? :)

kessy

Sep 24, 2012
Hey Kessy,
Your tactic looks very interesting. I'm thinking about mirroring it and play Pogba as the left WM, Rashford as the SS and Bruno as the MEZ. What do you think? :)
Hey mate! I would prefer Pogba in the middle because he's tall and strong and able to engage opponents in the air and tend to score a lot from outside the box. You can try Bruno as your WM as I instructed my WM to cut inside and sit narrower. In this way, he can help overload the middle and the halfspace. I tried Lautaro Martinez as my SS and it works well so playing Rashford there could yield good results as well.

Reactions: whatup

tyke69

May 13, 2020
I'm using this with my Barnsley save, switched to it with about 10 games left. Into FA cup final, Europa conference semis and 5th in prem. Hudson-odoi and ivanesvic are really enjoying it, think I need 2 quality players in summer now

pedrocavez

Nov 25, 2019
This tactic is really good. I'm managing V. Guimarães in the Portuguese League and it allowed me to win the championship and to reach the Europa League quarter-finals first season. Because of that I made really good money to rebuild my team. I've changed the AML to Inside Forward and the mentality to Attacking.
Nice tactic.

BigVirg69

Feb 10, 2020
I use Crissy Ross' shouts and commands:

Before game if underdogs: Assertively i expect a win to keep run going or dont say anything at all

Every 15 Minutes demand more
If 1 nil up at HF - Aggressively say your not happy
if 2 nil up at HF - Assertivelty say your not happy
if 3 nil up at HF - Assertively you are happy
Nothing after the game?