Resource icon

4-3-2-1 Fighting Falcon 2020-06-21

Not really sure about this tactic. I mean, its pretty much great. Resultwise its great. But I find it that quite often a lot of the players dont get an especially high rating (unless they score or assist).

The striker does not work for me. Neither of my two strikers at Benfica got more than 10 goals a piece last season and they played pretty much 50% of the games each.
IW somestimes is great, sometimes just doesnt do anything. Diogo Jota got 3 goals in 6 games which is quite good (one or even two of them might have come from him playing in the SS-role.) But hes average is 6.93, which for me sums it up pretty well: I get the results, I get the wins but some players dont get the ratings I think they should be getting.

this is not me slagging off the tactic. i like it, but I have this feeling that its not really getting the best out of my players.

Bolton challenging for the Title, first season back, Enjoying the tactic, though the IW either has a great game or an absolute mare, but results wise, very nice, and cheers for the mirror one

Not really sure about this tactic. I mean, its pretty much great. Resultwise its great. But I find it that quite often a lot of the players dont get an especially high rating (unless they score or assist).

The striker does not work for me. Neither of my two strikers at Benfica got more than 10 goals a piece last season and they played pretty much 50% of the games each.
IW somestimes is great, sometimes just doesnt do anything. Diogo Jota got 3 goals in 6 games which is quite good (one or even two of them might have come from him playing in the SS-role.) But hes average is 6.93, which for me sums it up pretty well: I get the results, I get the wins but some players dont get the ratings I think they should be getting.

this is not me slagging off the tactic. i like it, but I have this feeling that its not really getting the best out of my players.

I'm having the opposite effect with Benfica, but I'm using a small tweaked version as well as a mirror version of this version. Averaging 3.5 goals a game and I think I can still tweak it a little better to have better results on overall.

1593201677634.png

The MCE ( Mezzalla ) will always have the most shots per game, so switch him to shoot less or to a playmaker. It's important to have also the MOE as Inside forward, so he will have more plays with de left full-back towards the goal, which creates more clear cut changes for him and the centre forward.

Overall the base tactic is really good, congratz @kessy

I'm having the opposite effect with Benfica, but I'm using a small tweaked version as well as a mirror version of this version. Averaging 3.5 goals a game and I think I can still tweak it a little better to have better results on overall.

The MCE ( Mezzalla ) will always have the most shots per game, so switch him to shoot less or to a playmaker. It's important to have also the MOE as Inside forward, so he will have more plays with de left full-back towards the goal, which creates more clear cut changes for him and the centre forward.

Could you share or tell us what you tweaked? Seems im not the only one having issues with my AF striker.

Changed to be more attacking while still maintaining defensive consistency, usually just take goals from penalties or long shots, even against the biggest Europeans teams.

Left Inside forward, as to be right-footed, if you don't have a good one, mirror the tactic. Right midfielder looks like it can be either foot, but slightly better with right-footed players. Still tweaking the Shadow striker role, I think this is the best so far from my testing, changed to do more direct passing and free movement, because he would usually be off the game most of the time.

Attachments

• 4-3-2-1 fighting falcon al13 tweak.fmf
    43 KB · Views: 265

you can tweak it accordingly mate!

View attachment 509083

thanks mate!

Changed to be more attacking while still maintaining defensive consistency, usually just take goals from penalties or long shots, even against the biggest Europeans teams.

Left Inside forward, as to be right-footed, if you don't have a good one, mirror the tactic. Right midfielder looks like it can be either foot, but slightly better with right-footed players. Still tweaking the Shadow striker role, I think this is the best so far from my testing, changed to do more direct passing and free movement, because he would usually be off the game most of the time.

how do I mirror a tactic im always scared I butcher some of the instructions or sth

I've 3 games left including a cup final using this tactic but it seems to not be working as effectively, any ideas as to what I can do to steady it?

I've 3 games left including a cup final using this tactic but it seems to not be working as effectively, any ideas as to what I can do to steady it?
what does not work for you? not enough goals scored? conceding too many?

what does not work for you? not enough goals scored? conceding too many?
It worked fine and was winning easily but recently been going early goals down change it to attacking and get a good lead, change it back to positive and often ends up squeaky *** at end

I'm not scoring so many goals,but the football played is soo good??

Does your striker score? Mine doesnt. Although I get goals but not from the striker...
I like the this tweak tho :)

Does your striker score? Mine doesnt. Although I get goals but not from the striker...
I like the this tweak tho :)

I've made a better tweak and the goals from the Striker improved again. I'm still testing a bit more, because it actually includes changes to defence, to allow more pressure. Is your striker left-footed?

I've made a better tweak and the goals from the Striker improved again. I'm still testing a bit more, because it actually includes changes to defence, to allow more pressure. Is your striker left-footed?

Ahh I see.
Yeah my main one is left-footed and the back up is right-footed

Instant resulted a season with Aston Villa (media prediction 18th). Only signings were made by DoF and were Stuart Dallas and Florinel Coman (January). Finished 8th but had the worst end-of-season form I think I have ever seen. 2 wins from 17 games. (Interestingly one of Lisa's tactics I tried yesterday had near identical points finish and was also 2 wins from 17 games towards the end of the season). Did manage to reach the Carabao Cup final but somehow lost to Brentford in the midst of the terrible form.

1593606525994.png

1593606539990.png

1593606833242.png

My tweak version. Unbelievable.
59 wins
2 lose
6 drawn
199 goals for
20 goals conceded (49 clean sheets)
Salah goalscorer with 53 goals (only 4 pens)
Liverpool_ Fixtures.png

Liverpool_ Fixtures-2.png

Liverpool_ Fixtures-3.png

Liverpool_ Fixtures-4.png

English Premier Division_ Stages.png

Liverpool_ Players.png

Mohamed Salah_ Attributes.png

Attachments

• Fightin falcon SPFC TWEAK.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 337
It worked fine and was winning easily but recently been going early goals down change it to attacking and get a good lead, change it back to positive and often ends up squeaky *** at end
Did you tweak the tactics?