langt780

Reaction score
*IMAGES BELOW* *DOWNLOAD LINK - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8314 *

*TACTIC UPDATE* - Includes set pieces and throw-in instructions.

This tactic is a goal machine, and perfect for getting the best out of a lesser quality squad in any league but also dominating a league with a higher team, and has been proven by my success with taking Crewe Alexandra (one of the poorest league one sides - media predicted 23rd) to the premiership in just 2 years with back to back promotions. I have also recently tested it with Bayern, where the results were just as good, images below.

It is a very high scoring tactic, proven by me being the league's leading scorers in both the league one and the championship, with one of the worst teams in the league. I also don't conceed a huge amount, all though conceeding can be accepted due to the sheer amount of goals scored. In league one I was had a media predicted finish of 23rd, and in the championship I was predicted to 24th, with avoiding relegation being my target from the board being avoid relegation in both years. However I massively outdid these targets, finishing runner up in both seasons to get promoted, losing the league both times by very narrow margins and in the championship being very unlucky not to be champion, with Derby scoring a goal in the 93rd minute to win the last game of the season, and the title by 2 points. This is a massive over achievement for a team such as Crewe, and particularly because my squad was so poor for championship level.

The tactic uses a fluid and attacking style, creating lots of chances and having 20+ shots in most home games, and 15+ shots in most away games which is impressive. Another thing is that 95% of the time you will dominate possession, with over 60% at home, and most of the time over 50% away, even to better teams as I have shown below with my tie against a good Blackburn team who finished 3rd in the championship, with my poor Crewe squad. I would advise focusing on getting 2 quality full backs who are pacey and good on the ball, as they play a key role in this tactic, and a creative, all round forward who is a jack of all trades. It would be an advantage to also have a fit, hardworking midfield, and the wingers should be tricky and creative.

Below I have attached some images of previous league tables and fixtures in previous years, however I was unable to get match reports of games that I dominated in league one and early championship, as I am a few years into the save now.

You may also notice I am 19th in the premiership currently and that my team morale and ratings aren't very good, but this is because I have only played 1 game and lost it 2-0 to a pretty much unbeatable Manchester City team including Ibrahimovic. I have high hopes for the rest of the season.

Key highlights of the screenshots include a brilliant 2 leg win over Norwich in the FA Cup when I was in league one, proof of the tactic working away to Blackburn, placed 3rd in the championship, and a few previous league tables and fixtures from previous years.

View attachment 454275View attachment 454274View attachment 454273
View attachment 454272View attachment 454271View attachment 454270

I have also tested this tactic recently with a quality team, Bayern, and the results have been just as good. I have included more match screenshots this time to show the type of dominance on display, and how many shots and chances are created each match, including great victories at Dortmund away and battering Chelsea.

View attachment 453856View attachment 453855View attachment 453854View attachment 453853View attachment 453852View attachment 453851

Should also mention that I did not use any shouts with this tactic, and focus on tactics for my main focus in training, and defensive positioning for match preparation, it really helps in the conceeding goals department. Pitch size - maximum dimensions. Another thing regarding training - I used tactics focus with very high intensity pre season, with tactics match prep, but when the season started I changed to average intensity and def.pos match prep.

Any feedback will be appreciated, but bare in mind that you may need to be patient until the tactic becomes fluid with your team, as like all tactics it doesn't work as well until this point.

*DOWNLOAD LINK* http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8314

Last edited:
I have message you with a link to the download, for any others wondering where the link is, I am waiting for it to upload, so message me on here if you would like it via message

How are you doing in the premier league? Your players have such low ratings, that's why I'm asking.

good question haha, if you read the prologue I did mention that this was after only 1 game in the premiership and this was against Manchester City with a simply unbeatable side. Since then I have had a great start considering the quality of my side, 3-1-2 after 6 games, including a surprise 2-2 draw away at United.

good question haha, if you read the prologue I did mention that this was after only 1 game in the premiership and this was against Manchester City with a simply unbeatable side. Since then I have had a great start considering the quality of my side, 3-1-2 after 6 games, including a surprise 2-2 draw away at United.

I read that, I was curios about how your next games evolved; premier league is so difficult this year, I've tried all the tactics posted around here with crystal palace, none of them worked, my record was 5 wins and 7 draws, absolutely dreadful, morale was ****, everything went from bad to worse. I might give your tactic a try and see if it's more successful than the other ones I've already tried. :)

yeah some very hard away games in premiership especially after a few years when teams have made ridiculous signings, such as City having Aguero, Silva, Pjanic and Veratti. Would be happy just to avoid relegation to be honest, have a very poor squad for the prem and little money.

The tactic you sent me has an AP support instead of CM support is this correct?

yes that is still the right one if it uses fluid and attacking, just change the AP to CM support, I used AP during testing and found it works better with CM.

Any chance you could message me the tactic? I'm curious to see how it works as I have always been a fan of the 4-3-3 on previous FMs, but can't seem to get it right on this one!

yes that is still the right one if it uses fluid and attacking, just change the AP to CM support, I used AP during testing and found it works better with CM.
What about the BWM is is supposed to be a DM?

that one isn't much of an issue, the BWM and DM do more or less the same job in that position, but yeah I use the DM

Please will you send it to me. Going to try with Southampton 3rd season, decent squad.