slugmachine and eltjon, I have now fixed the import problem, and if you click on the link to the download page, there is a new download link.

And for anyone else having import troubles, try downloading again as I have uploaded as a TAC file on fm base downloads now

i dont have problems importing the file =) great tactic btw... just started use it in middle of the season with sheffield united.. =)

there is a new update of the tactic out, which includes set piece and throw-in instructions, including a corner instruction which is very lucrative for producing goals.

there is a new update of the tactic out, which includes set piece and throw-in instructions, including a corner instruction which is very lucrative for producing goals.
Are they the only things you changed?

yeah, just basically throw ins + fk's short, and corner instructions near post with both CBs attacking near post. I'm testing it with Bayern but I made a few minor adjustments, changing the attacker to a CF instead of False 9, because I don't think Mandzukic suits the F9 role. Going well, 6-0-0 in the league, beat Dortmund twice away and a 6-2 victory over Chelsea at neutral ground in the Super Cup.

I have now put up some screenshots on the original post of my new save with Bayern and the good start I have had using this tactic for anyone that wants to see.

has anyone got any feedback on how they're doing using this tactic with any team??

hello, what if you are playing with a much better team. what changes can be done in order to actually have a chance?

do you mean playing against a much better team? well I just leave it the same, because sometimes you can grab a few goals even away from home to a top team. In league one I managed to beat norwich and wigan in the FA cup, and suffer a narrow 1-2 loss away at everton. In the prem I have also managed to get a draw away to united, however did suffer a 6-0 loss away to southampton, so I suppose apart from the odd heavy drumming leave it the same, sometimes I switch to Rigid and Counter philosophies if I'm being dominated.

I don't use them, just get a decent enough assistant that has 15+ tactical knowledge and leave it to him! The tactic works much better when your team are fluid in the tactic, and I'd say the training is most important, tactics & def positioning match prep.

Good tactic. Still in my 1st season & beat Man Utd 2-0 @ home 1st time I used it after struggling to find a solid system. Followed by a 4 game winning run that was stopped away @ West Ham :\ I have been a little inconsistent but it works as I am sat in 9th.

Benteke has 21 goals in 25 league games but he is my only real goal threat and he is leaving for Bayern (?26m). Kozak & Helenius have 1 goal each. Tried switching Helenius to a False 9 but not sure what to do with Kozak. My nest highest scorers after Benteke are Agbonlahor & Delph (****** Delph!) with 6.

I read that, I was curios about how your next games evolved; premier league is so difficult this year, I've tried all the tactics posted around here with crystal palace, none of them worked, my record was 5 wins and 7 draws, absolutely dreadful, morale was ****, everything went from bad to worse. I might give your tactic a try and see if it's more successful than the other ones I've already tried. :)

any luck with Crystal Palace with this tac? Finding it really hard with Crewe in the prem currently 13th trying to bring some better players in though as my team is quite awful.

Good tactic. Still in my 1st season & beat Man Utd 2-0 @ home 1st time I used it after struggling to find a solid system. Followed by a 4 game winning run that was stopped away @ West Ham :\ I have been a little inconsistent but it works as I am sat in 9th.

Benteke has 21 goals in 25 league games but he is my only real goal threat and he is leaving for Bayern (?26m). Kozak & Helenius have 1 goal each. Tried switching Helenius to a False 9 but not sure what to do with Kozak. My nest highest scorers after Benteke are Agbonlahor & Delph (****** Delph!) with 6.

Jose Baxter works as a good False 9 in the premiership as he has good attacking stats and can pass and create also. But yeah if you get a striker like Benteke sometimes I switch the False 9 (Support) to a Complete Forward (Attack), might be worth making the defensive mid an Anchorman aswell if he is a decent passer. 9th is good for Villa though