yeah, just basically throw ins + fk's short, and corner instructions near post with both CBs attacking near post. I'm testing it with Bayern but I made a few minor adjustments, changing the attacker to a CF instead of False 9, because I don't think Mandzukic suits the F9 role. Going well, 6-0-0 in the league, beat Dortmund twice away and a 6-2 victory over Chelsea at neutral ground in the Super Cup.

you say that you changed the attacker from false 9 for CF, but after downloading,the player's role remains false 9 instead of CF, why? And one more question: "Are you giving individual instructions to players" ,please answer me a.s.e.p.

Jose Baxter works as a good False 9 in the premiership as he has good attacking stats and can pass and create also. But yeah if you get a striker like Benteke sometimes I switch the False 9 (Support) to a Complete Forward (Attack), might be worth making the defensive mid an Anchorman aswell if he is a decent passer. 9th is good for Villa though

Finished 7th in the end. Had some good results too. I'll look into Baxter, also my head scout says van Wolfswinkle would be a decent false 9. Norwich were relegated so could get him cheap :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

you say that you changed the attacker from false 9 for CF, but after downloading,the player's role remains false 9 instead of CF, why? And one more question: "Are you giving individual instructions to players" ,please answer me a.s.e.p.
I only made the false 9 to CF adjustment for Bayern because Mandzukic is not a good false 9, the tactic does work better with a false 9 but not every team has a good false 9 player. And I dont give individual instructions to players, there is no need as long as the team instructions are good.

Finished 7th in the end. Had some good results too. I'll look into Baxter, also my head scout says van Wolfswinkle would be a decent false 9. Norwich were relegated so could get him cheap :)

good finish 7th with villa. Yeah Jose Baxter is a decent player Van Wolfswinkel would be better though, just an all round forward who has decent finishing and can pass and create a bit aswell :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

I would love to try this tactic please. Could you message me a link?

Cheers

I've decided to go Bury to try out your tactic as it sounds right up my street! I'm just trying to build my squad and figure out where I need to improve, what kind of stats do you look for in your Anchorman??