Thanks, Liam. Would it be possible to player instructions? I am playing FMT on IOS.

Thanks, Liam. Would it be possible to player instructions? I am playing FMT on IOS.

Hey mate, I'm only sharing with permission from the original author, I uploaded all the details he provided in the tactic description.

Sorry, just understood your question. When I'm next on FM, I'll boot it up and screenshot the PIs for you.

What style of play does this use? Sorry using stadia and have to copy it manually.

Also could you screen shot the set piece routines aswell please.

any suggestion trio striker instruction. really bored with FM 20 Godkeeper patch too much chance tht 100% goal in real life but saved ridiculously by the Godkeeper

what folder do i put the corner routines in? thanks

Sorry, just understood your question. When I'm next on FM, I'll boot it up and screenshot the PIs for you.
Any luck with this mate would love to try this tactic

will try this thanks, just to echo others, the corners aren't showing up when trying to load them. have made the set pieces folder :)

Last edited:
will try this thanks, just to echo others, the corners are showing up when trying to load them. have made the set pieces folder :)

Sorry, are or aren't?

Have struggled with FM20 so far. Will give this a try.
Question 1: Should Player Instructions be on "Position" or "Personalised" ?
Question 2: What players takes the corners?

great tactic so far. testing with Liverpool and scores loads off goals please keep it updated.