Resource icon

4-3-3 JustSolid n3

hi, would u tweak it away against really difficult opponents and in case, what kinda tips would u recommend?

hi, would u tweak it away against really difficult opponents and in case, what kinda tips would u recommend?
Hi, thanks for trying it. I don't tweak it in difficult away games. Best tip i can give you is about substitutions. On 60th minute take out every offensive player which has a vote under 6.6. Wingers and Striker are the main scorers of the team. If they are performing bad just take them out. For reference, i usually sub 2 players at 60th, 2 players at 70/75th, 1 player 80th. After advanced players give priority to full backs as they get tired pretty easily with this tactic. Substiotutions are really having a big impact on games for me.
Other than subs, usual stuff. Don't forget inverted foot on wingers (obviously if they are proficient with both foots, it's even better), put a pretty offensive mezzala (good passing, creativity and decent scoring ability are a must, it's ok if they lack a bit in the defending. Just to make an example i am using Volpato which is almost a winger), decent passing on the ball winning midfielder is secondary on his defending abilities but still a good plus and keep the team morale high. It's true for most tactics, but if you can keep it high enough the team will really fly with this one.

ok sounds cool. ive played the first season 22/23 with arsenal, a squad much worse than for example liverpool and city. the lesser team i kinda dominated with this tactic but kept on getting run over by the bigger teams. tried to set defensive line to standard and mentallity to catious in the away games against city and the big boys in the second half of the season and i got better results. nearly managed to catch up on city but finished 2nd two points off. i won the europa league.

ive now won PL twice, europa league, carabao cup, champions league, euro supercup twice, community shield twice and club world cup. still got the defensive line set to standard, but playing with attacking mentality again. but a big difference came when i changed the DM/BWM to DPL on defend. Havent lost for ages now.

ive now won PL twice, europa league, carabao cup, champions league, euro supercup twice, community shield twice and club world cup. still got the defensive line set to standard, but playing with attacking mentality again. but a big difference came when i changed the DM/BWM to DPL on defend. Havent lost for ages now.
Glad to hear that. I'm gonna try your tweaks myself, I'm really curious.
I am actually using/testing another version of the tactic as well. I'll post it here after testing a bit more. It is based on a positive mindset but more offensive roles/instructions and performing really well for me. I was thinking of trying it in a testing league again but tactics which use opponent instructions really underperform while in holiday so i don't see the point of doing so.

Last edited:
won CL for the second time, added "take more risk" to the DPL on defend duty only lost 4 games all season