Nunorian

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I created this tactic a few days and is producing excellent results and I wanted to offer it to all of you ..... I apologize for my English ... but I am Italian, so be lenient :p football is a universal language!!

Tattitc

4-3-3

3585idz.jpg

Home
Offensive - Very Fluid

Not in Home

Standar - Very Fluid

If you try with small teams played in standard or counterattack against the big teams

Training

Pre-season training

ie4a6h.png

Season Training

juu2yb.png

However, if you have any team that plays in the Cup septate Medium.

IMPORTANT: Training Pre macht: Movements Offensive Always.

Instructions from the sideline:

4patf.png

And in the selected pregame in this way:

j8fpys.png

Players:
GK: The best you can get
WBL & WBR: Who know how to defend as well as attack
DC: The best you can get
DM: The best you can get (De Rossi is the best)
CC: With good ride and good resistance. if we have a good shot and tackle better. as attack and defend.
IF: With good running, dribbling and shooting. (score many goals)
ATP: The best you can get

Results:
34xglqb.png

2qlr59j.png

f0sx3.png

3449xmq.png

aou7nt.png

I hope you enjoy using my tactics :)
Nunorian

UPDATE 2.2

Hello guys put the 2.2 version of the tactic, where I changed some movements in defense. the only change is that you will use NO MORE INSTRUCTIONS TO SIDELINE NOT NEED TO

Download 2.2: 4-3-3 Nunolandia 2.2.tac
Download: 4-3-3 Nunolandia 2.1.tac

I'd like to thanx the users that helped me testing this tactics, in particular Extinction and Jebbavacca of FMPassion.com Community.

I hope you enjoy it, stay tuned for others variations. Nunorian (FMPassion.com tactic creator)

Last edited:
Looks good, I will try it! Haha, had to change language to translate sideline shouts :)

It's spam if i post the discussion where we cuold find more pics?

this tactic is good! 5th in the league with west brom in jan :)

Just tried this tactic half way through my season as liverpool. Beat man city 4-1 at home.

Early day but I'm very impressed. Seems very stable in both attack and defense. I'm gonna give this a couple more games and see what happens.

Easily the best tactic I have tried and I tried many..., totally turned my game around. Thanks for posting!

You think that it can work with an average team?
yes, my friend is playing with Celtic .... in champions league bayern beat 5 to 1 .... also works well with teams average ..... I do not know small. As soon as my friend pass me the screen I place them.

Tactic looks really good, I have tried most of the uploaded tactics from this site now and nothing is close.

Important to use the shouts provided in the TP. Unbeaten in all my ten games with Arsenal using this tactic. Will have to use three-four games at least to make it fluid though.

TWO THUMBS UP!

Tactic looks really good, I have tried most of the uploaded tactics from this site now and nothing is close.

Important to use the shouts provided in the TP. Unbeaten in all my ten games with Arsenal using this tactic. Will have to use three-four games at least to make it fluid though.

TWO THUMBS UP!