Is there a way to pre-set shout instructions BEFORE a game? Or can you at the earliest to it just after kick-off ?

:)

If you make all the shouts in game as normal but save the tactic it should incorporate the settings of the shouts into the tactic

Nunorian

Teamtalk: pre-match, half time; home,away?
Individual Traning level - heavy,medium,easy?

Last edited:
it's brilliant, perfect 4 Arsenal, thanks mate 8-|

Still going great. For some reason 2.1 with the shouts seems better for me, might just be placebo.

This is fantastic. I had been trying and failing to put together a proper 4-3-3 but it was never incisive enough and my defence was always leaky. I adopted your tactic, changed the defence to the lowest "push up" setting and won the league with Liverpool in my first season. Brilliant work Nuno.

This is fantastic. I had been trying and failing to put together a proper 4-3-3 but it was never incisive enough and my defence was always leaky. I adopted your tactic, changed the defence to the lowest "push up" setting and won the league with Liverpool in my first season. Brilliant work Nuno.

Did you change the strategy(standard) for away game?or you stay with attack?coz i'm struggle with liverpool now...

I'm Liverpool in the first season using the January update. I'm using the 2.2 version of this tactic and so far lost both the EURO league qualifiers and have win 2 drawn 2 in the BPL to weak teams. Any advice?