ramoss4

Reaction score
Hi there. Tactic is based on my own experience, but i want to said that many people helped me to do this perfectly. This is 4-3-3 with no wingers (i like that style). Very, very offensive trio on the front. More info and screenshots:

Won Premier League in first and second season. Won Champions League in first season(Barcelona 3-0) and second season (Paris SG)(sic!). And of course less important trophies.

Results:

View attachment 294512View attachment 294513View attachment 294514View attachment 294515View attachment 294516View attachment 294517View attachment 294518View attachment 294519View attachment 294520View attachment 294521View attachment 294522View attachment 294523View attachment 294524View attachment 294525

Look at matches against Manchester City. I won EVERY SINGLE GAME:

View attachment 294526View attachment 294527View attachment 294528View attachment 294529View attachment 294530

Key players:

View attachment 294531View attachment 294532View attachment 294533View attachment 294534View attachment 294535View attachment 294536View attachment 294537View attachment 294538

League Table:

View attachment 294540View attachment 294541

Formation:

View attachment 294543

As you can see theres a very attacking full backs (Fabio, Rafael, Alaba and sometimes better in defensive Smalling). Full backs support midfielders in ball movement:

amazing pass by Alaba and fantastic shot by Rooney (better look in HD):

[video=youtube;XXsDSk9UA7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXsDSk9UA7w[/video]

Central defenders are tall and pacey, but not too much (Vidic acceleration is 11, but pace are 13; Varane 11/14), coz the defend line is push up. Theres is one DM and he must be strenght(15+) and pacey(14+). Jadson dictates tempo of play. Fellaini is better in defend, but he knows how play up front. Center striker is target man (Cavani). Rooney and Bale is much creativity and need to be pacey of course (i rotate Cavani with Rooney and Henriquez). Tackling are aggresive (so you can expect some red cards in first matches). But don't worry. Players are playing aggresive pressing on opposition. Team makes many chances to score the goal.

Players and attributes:

GK: reflexes, one on ones, positioning, concentration, decisions (De Gea, Ter-Stegen, Jefferson)
WB's: marking, tackling, work rate, acceleration, pace, crossing, anticipation, positioning, decisions; passing and creativity are big + (Fabio, Rafael, Alaba, Azpilicueta, Montoya, Siqueira, Armero)
CB's: marking, tackling, heading, decisions, concentration, anticipation, positioning, pace, strenght; acceleration and agility are big + (Vidic, Varane, Hummels, Evans, Smalling)
DM: strenght, tackling, marking (min. 11), anticipation, work rate, pace, acceleration, positioning, stamina, teamwork, heading; agility, passing and creativity are big + (Jones, Obi Mikel, Sandro, Fellaini, Fletcher)
CM(left): passing, creativity, tackling, strenght, work rate, anticipation, technique, first touch; positioning, agility, heading are big + (Fellaini, Carrick, Fletcher, Powell, Cabaye, Romulo, Witsel)
CM(right - playmaker): passing, creativity, first touch, decisions, flair, teamwork, agility, technique; work rate, dribbling, off the ball are big + (Jadson, Willian, Pjanic, Isco)
ST(left and right): passing, creativity, off the ball, flair, pace, acceleration, agility, composure, finishing; crossing, first touch, dribbling are big + (Bale, Nani, Rossi, Benzema, Vela)
ST(center - target man): finishing, composure, off the ball, first touch, pace, acceleration, agility, decisions; creativity and passing are big + (Cavani, Falcao, Demba Cisse, Higuain, Papiss Cisse, Messi, Javier Hernandez)

Pitch Size: i prefer maximum, but you can used whatever you like
OI: let assistant do that or just leave it
match prep.: during the tactic is full (just tactic on 40 or 30%), when tactic is full learned (minimum 30% on attacking movement).

You can remember that every tactic need to be fluid. I think in 2-3 months all thing are becoming fluid.

QUESTION IN THIS THREAD, please :)

Download Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/YATbG/433-by-ramoss4-13.2.1.tac

BIG EDIT:

VERSION TESTING ON PATCH 13.2.2 - WORKING MUCH BETTER THAN FIRST VERSION ON 13.2.1 PATCH:

- TEAM PLAYS TOGETHER, WORK TOGETHER, NO JUST INDIVIDUAL SKILLS OF PLAYERS!
- WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH BAYERN THREE TIMES IN A ROW!
- WON BUNDESLIGA TITLE WITH BAYERN THREE TIMES IN A ROW!
- WON GERMAN CUP THREE TIMES IN A ROW!
- THAT'S ALL WITH 4-3-3 FORMATION WITH NO WINGERS, JUST STRIKERS!

433 by ramoss4 (13.2.2 v.):
433 by ramoss4 (13.2.2 v.).tac!

TACTIC AND BEST MATCHES:

View attachment 300460View attachment 300461View attachment 300462View attachment 300463View attachment 300464View attachment 300465View attachment 300466View attachment 300467

ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD AS ALWAYS :)
TEST IT! DON'T WAIT!

Last edited:
Cheers mate! Don't worry that i used Manchester United. I know that can works with lower teams! (;

Looks pretty tasty this, Ive been trying to make a tactic without wingers for a while now and this looks great. I know this might sound like a daft question but does this work on regular and not just classic mode? its just that i can not see any player roles...cheers in advance dude :)

same tactic for home and away games, no changes?

Now I rarely testing tactic in normal mode, but I think it will be working. For sure i can say you that roles means almost nothing in classic mode. As you can see you can play with Fellaini on DM, left CM and even a playmaker or CB! It's funny, coz he will be great in striker role (strenght, pace; just acceleration is not good enough).

same tactic for home and away games, no changes?

Yep, but you need to know how motivate your guys. I prefer aggresive at home - I expect to win; and away it's key - Reluctant: If we play our game, we'll win. - or something like that. In most away games that works great!

i have been trying to develop a 433 with no wingers for a while now with mixed results, im gonna test this but have a few questions.

why does your DM have forward runs? and you either have a very offensive or very defensive mentality in all your players. doesnt this imply a very imbalanced formation with a huge gap in the middle of the players with these menatlities?

i have been trying to develop a 433 with no wingers for a while now with mixed results, im gonna test this but have a few questions.

why does your DM have forward runs? and you either have a very offensive or very defensive mentality in all your players. doesnt this imply a very imbalanced formation with a huge gap in the middle of the players with these menatlities?

Of course mate. DM runs forward sometimes, but not too often. When you have 70min and it's still 0:0 and your wingback want to cross (or even striker), then he can enter the second zone and finish action with his head. I will look for the screenshot of Phil Jones and show you how important it is.

Of course mate. DM runs forward sometimes, but not too often. When you have 70min and it's still 0:0 and your wingback want to cross (or even striker), then he can enter the second zone and finish action with his head. I will look for the screenshot of Phil Jones and show you how important it is.

okay, thanks. two friendlies until now. won both 3-2. showed some offensive potential, but defensively its a little all over the place, hope it improves as the tacti becomes more fluid. we dont give the opponent a lot of chances, but when we do they are dangerous.

okay, thanks. two friendlies until now. won both 3-2. showed some offensive potential, but defensively its a little all over the place, hope it improves as the tacti becomes more fluid. we dont give the opponent a lot of chances, but when we do they are dangerous.

That's right. I worked on it. With what team you are playing? How are 100% chances?

There are my DM, Phil Jones and his history:

View attachment 294590View attachment 294591

I mean clear cut chances. How you motivate your team? Team talks?

I mean clear cut chances. How you motivate your team? Team talks?

they had 2 clear cut chances in each game. i use my ***. man. who has 20 at motivation skills and gets really good reactions from my players.

made a few changes for next game, working really well, 5-0 at half time

they had 2 clear cut chances in each game. i use my ***. man. who has 20 at motivation skills and gets really good reactions from my players.

made a few changes for next game, working really well, 5-0 at half time

Ye, but for me assistant man. is not good enough. And what changes are u made?

Ye, but for me assistant man. is not good enough. And what changes are u made?

closing down of all the back 4 and the DMC to the last notch of own half, took off forward runs of DMC, set forward runs to mixed for CML and took off playmaker. won next match 7-1 against AZ

closing down of all the back 4 and the DMC to the last notch of own half, took off forward runs of DMC, set forward runs to mixed for CML and took off playmaker. won next match 7-1 against AZ

Excellent! You can show there some screenshots if you want :)

yeah mate, i'll post some, gimme a few minutes.

i made one or two more changes, more specifically to the central striker, gave him direct passing and run with ball sometimes, so he can not only be on the end of through balls from the wide strikers, being the target man, but also play them in for finishing situations. seemed to work well. beat chelsea in the charity shield 5-2. was up 3-0 at half time. i'm thinking of making a 2nd version that employs a more defensive midfield and playing on the break to use in these situations where i want to hold on to matches. one of the goals i conceeded was from a set piece though, just as in my last friendly against athletic. so the defense is much better now. just cant play so offensively for 90 mins, especially if you go 2 or 3 goals up because the team will become complacent.

View attachment 294612View attachment 294613View attachment 294614View attachment 294615

all these matches had the defensive tweaks. all goals except one from chelsea were conceeded in set pieces. the offensive tweak was only in use against chelsea. at half time we were killing them in stats. 2nd half they came onto us, although most shots were from outside the area and no CCC's were conceeded. but this could have been avoided with a more defensive stance of the midfield, who then set up the front 3 on the break when they recover the ball. the 2nd version i will create will be based on this.