4-3-3 offensive tripple by ramoss4

• Thread starter Thread starter ramoss4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 15K
View attachment 294612View attachment 294613View attachment 294614View attachment 294615

all these matches had the defensive tweaks. all goals except one from chelsea were conceeded in set pieces. the offensive tweak was only in use against chelsea. at half time we were killing them in stats. 2nd half they came onto us, although most shots were from outside the area and no CCC's were conceeded. but this could have been avoided with a more defensive stance of the midfield, who then set up the front 3 on the break when they recover the ball. the 2nd version i will create will be based on this.

Your version may be great, you can upload new one, but as you can see you draw against Athetic Bilbao at home. For me it should not happen, coz the match at home you just must win. You can't concede even a goal mate. I'll be working on it.

after winning the charity shield against chelsea i got handed a beating away from home against newcastle... 4-0. so i went back to the drawing board and made a set of 3 tactics in the tactic creator and restarted my season. all of the tactics are 433, one attacking, one standard and focused on posession and one counter attacking. so far so good, they are working really well. i will continue to test them further. the main difference from the tactics i created to yours is the balance of mentalities. your tactic worked well for me in most situations, but as you said it relied heavily on you motivating your players to be on maximum concentration, otherwise they were left exposed at the back. but thats just my opinion, and i'd suggest other people to try out your tactic becau.se there are some good concepts in use.

after winning the charity shield against chelsea i got handed a beating away from home against newcastle... 4-0. so i went back to the drawing board and made a set of 3 tactics in the tactic creator and restarted my season. all of the tactics are 433, one attacking, one standard and focused on posession and one counter attacking. so far so good, they are working really well. i will continue to test them further. the main difference from the tactics i created to yours is the balance of mentalities. your tactic worked well for me in most situations, but as you said it relied heavily on you motivating your players to be on maximum concentration, otherwise they were left exposed at the back. but thats just my opinion, and i'd suggest other people to try out your tactic becau.se there are some good concepts in use.

Yep, okay. I just don't have problems with motivate my guys and they are always on maximum concentration in match. Of course I really want to know your tweaked onto this tac. It can be helped m8.

Yep, okay. I just don't have problems with motivate my guys and they are always on maximum concentration in match. Of course I really want to know your tweaked onto this tac. It can be helped m8.

which one do you want? the version with the tweaks that i posted the screenshots or the ones i made in the tactic creator?

which one do you want? the version with the tweaks that i posted the screenshots or the ones i made in the tactic creator?

How you think which version is better? Just post there a better version (:

How you think which version is better? Just post there a better version (:

View attachment 294694 - this is the tactic i made in the TC

View attachment 294695 - this is the tweaked version of your tactic

ive not uploaded the posession and counter versions because they still need some work. the attack version may also be improved. for now it is mostly effective in home matches. i use the counter version to play away, which uses more wingplay and is more defensive at the back. but im not yet completely happy with it, although it has won me all my away matches, i believe it can and must be better.

here are screenshots of my season so far:

View attachment 294706View attachment 294699View attachment 294700View attachment 294701View attachment 294702View attachment 294703View attachment 294704View attachment 294705

your tactick work fantastic for my liverpool team. thank you for the best tactic so far ramoss4 :)

View attachment 294694 - this is the tactic i made in the TC

View attachment 294695 - this is the tweaked version of your tactic

ive not uploaded the posession and counter versions because they still need some work. the attack version may also be improved. for now it is mostly effective in home matches. i use the counter version to play away, which uses more wingplay and is more defensive at the back. but im not yet completely happy with it, although it has won me all my away matches, i believe it can and must be better.

here are screenshots of my season so far:

View attachment 294706View attachment 294699View attachment 294700View attachment 294701View attachment 294702View attachment 294703View attachment 294704View attachment 294705

Easy. I will test it too mate.

~183 views and just a few comments? I'm unhappy people! ):

I have one question mate: when you get a red card still 3 forwards? :)

I have one question mate: when you get a red card still 3 forwards? :)

It depends. If your defender is shut down by red card, then you can play with 2 strikers (always central, dont subs. him). But if your central midfielder is shut down you can play easly with 3 strikers.

Back