have downloaded to have a look at as my 2nd formation for my Bolton adventure as we go back to the Premiership, only query does the Striker have to be an F9

have downloaded to have a look at as my 2nd formation for my Bolton adventure as we go back to the Premiership, only query does the Striker have to be an F9

I've tried other roles. I settled on the F9 however complete forward support worked but not as well. Same as DLF - S

Just starting up a save with Monaco now, what is your recommendation for Individual training?

I guess you can say it's done very well. First game 5-1 win away at Bourdeaux, 2nd game 3-1 win against PSG with stock standard Monaco side with some injuries too.

Attachments

• fm pic.png
    fm pic.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 191
Literally the next game away at LOSC Lille, won 3-0 hattrick from False 9

Attachments

• fm pic 2.png
    fm pic 2.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 188
Tactic is performing very well, just still wondering about the individual training, maybe i shouldn't touch since things are going so well haha

Tactic is performing very well, just still wondering about the individual training, maybe i shouldn't touch since things are going so well haha

I just train people in the roles they would be more suited to in formation. I try and put the mezzala on def positioning/attack possitioning since his whole job is to defend higher up as well as create overloads in the right half space. So off ball and positioning help