Hi,

I will try out your tactic with my Real Sociedad save :)

Do you recommend that i play with balanced mentality from start every game, and if im not creating chances then go to attacking or should i start out on attacking?

And last question - can i swap out the role of the attacker to advanced forward or is it very important that he is complere forward?

Hi,

I will try out your tactic with my Real Sociedad save :)

Do you recommend that i play with balanced mentality from start every game, and if im not creating chances then go to attacking or should i start out on attacking?

And last question - can i swap out the role of the attacker to advanced forward or is it very important that he is complere forward?

I usually start every game with balanced and when I am leading comfortably I change to positive or when I need a goal I go attacking. But I've also used variations of this tactic where I played attacking all the time. Should work either way.

Yes, if you you don't have someone who can play CF then use advanced forward. This is what I do when I am managing not so good players or youth players.

Hope you enjoy my tactic, keep me updated if it works for you!

Thank you very much for the quick respond - should i change my wingers to their preferred role?

For example right now i have Adnan Januzaj as ringht winger, so should i just change his role to inverted winger?

Thank you very much for the quick respond - should i change my wingers to their preferred role?

For example right now i have Adnan Januzaj as ringht winger, so should i just change his role to inverted winger?

You could definitely try that and see if it works. I have used inverted wingers in the past so I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Can you add some screenshots of your test results?

I am doing FM21 tests right now. Already simulated a season with Liverpool and Milan (both won the league). My main experience from playing with it myself comes from previous FM games. I am running a simulation with Cambridge United right now and will do some more after that. Will upload pics soon.

EDIT: Some screenshots have already been uploaded to my steam workshop page. More will follow soon!

Last edited:
Do you use opponent instruction(i don't really know what it's called in engish) or not? :)