I see people talking about a V1 and V2 but only see one link in the first page.

Is there two tactics that I should be using?

I'm having some major issues away from home conceding, at home this tactic is unstoppable. Anyone got any advice please?

I'm having some major issues away from home conceding, at home this tactic is unstoppable. Anyone got any advice please?
Try dropping the defence line mate, hopefully you will not concede much

How many notches? I have noticed its balls over the top that are killing me to be fair mate
At first try slightly higher and see if it helps. If you manage a very weak team try slightly deeper. If you still concede from over the top balls try deeper. I hope it helps! Also, as others have pointed out, at least one of your DC's must be quick.

Last edited:
I've got Kurt Zouma at the back he's extremely quick, I'll stick the line on deeper and let you know how I get on. Not entirely sold on the OIs either, from what I've seen, when i'm not conceding from goals over the top, my centrebacks close down the striker, miss the tackle (Jagielka, Zouma, Mori and Williams so not poor tackling players)

At first try slightly higher and see if it helps. If you manage a very weak team try slightly deeper. If you still concede from over the top balls try deeper. I hope it helps! Also, as others have pointed out, at least one of your DC's must be quick.

Spot on that advice mate, the tactic is definitely more solid at the back dropping the line to normal, also applying AM OIs works a treat too

Hi, how are going to be individual training programs ?

I will be successful with this tactic? training oi english please? corner kick, who will ?