Brilliant tactic. Scores for fun,and quite good defensely.

can someone actually post their results? bit skeptical of this

When i saw schurrle scoring 47 goals i immediately was sold on the tactic! So hard to get wide players to score often especially when they have cut inside PPM like Schurrle.

very good tactic. 13 games so far and I did not lose any.
Every aspect of tactics has been very good, congratulations.

First match my Chelsea destroy West Ham :D

GOcyc.jpg

Thanks. So far so good. Played three matches and tactic not yet fluid.
Man City H 3-0
Sporting H 3-0
Liverpool A 0-2
All my players rating are above 7

I try 4-4-1-1 versus Warlock 2 and TFF Gladiator V8.

Bayern 4-4-1-1
M. City 4-4-2 Warlock 2
R.Madrid Gladiator V8

Bayern 4 games 3 win 1 draw (1 draw against Warlock 2)

M.City 4 games 2 wins 1 draw 1 lost ( 1 draw and lost against 4-4-1-1)

R.Madrid 4 games no wins 4 lost ( againt Warlock 2 and 4-4-1-1)

My favourite tactic is Warlock 2 but this tactic going better than all tactics! ;)

View attachment 133757

Look the series of oppent i get in the first 4 match :D all are destroyed , good work MiyaGi good tactic whit strong defense and good attack :p

GOdx1.jpg

This tactic is BY FAR the most attractive to watch, and gives really great results. I think when you got the right players (don't know for sure but I think that it's especially best for top-tier teams) it's just unstoppable.

I really like how the BBM plays in this tactic. It's a real joy to watch! Good job man!

Could someone post a screen about team instructions and player roles in english please?

This tactic is BY FAR the most attractive to watch, and gives really great results. I think when you got the right players (don't know for sure but I think that it's especially best for top-tier teams) it's just unstoppable.

I really like how the BBM plays in this tactic. It's a real joy to watch! Good job man!
I'm going to Refine the tactics until you get the most out of it at the moment, it has flaws and this is sad

I'm going to Refine the tacticsuntil you getthe most out of itat the moment,it hasflawsand thisis sad

The only "flaws" I see right now is sometimes opposition players can go to our goal alone (because of the very high d-line), but with fast defenders (or at least 1) that isn't a major flaw in my opinion.

I also notice that if the opposition plays with a BBM or attacking CM, that player sometimes doesn't get marked and can go through defence. I'm going to try to man-mark those players with the CMd and look if it fixes that problem.

The only "flaws" I see right now is sometimes opposition players can go to our goal alone (because of the very high d-line), but with fast defenders (or at least 1) that isn't a major flaw in my opinion.

I also notice that if the opposition plays with a BBM or attacking CM, that player sometimes doesn't get marked and can go through defence. I'm going to try to man-mark those players with the CMd and look if it fixes that problem.
it won't be bad if you get:)

Not sure if the test was great when not using real players. I assume team strength is reflected though so it shows at least something. I'm gonna check this tactic and compare it to 4-3-3 strikerless to see which is better.