First two games with Everton, 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich and a 1-1 draw with Leeds. With this Everton team:

GK: Pickford
RB: Coleman
CB: Keane
CB: Bartra
LB: Tagliafico
W: Bernard
CM: Sergi Darder
CM: Tonali
W: Trincao
ST: L.Martinez
ST: Jovic

Just don't seem to be able to put the ball in the back of the net at all

do you assign the set pieces or leave them and how many goals did you score from corners

[FONT=&quot]Corners[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don't change the taker. (credit TTF)
- ML takes left corner
- MR takes right corner[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Throw in’s[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The pyramid style works, don’t **** about with it. (credit Rego08)
- DL should take the left throw-ins
- DR should take the right throw-ins

[/FONT]
View attachment 6844

15. Not sure if it counts them all though.

Both the high and low tactics are the same, must be something wrong there.
Wouldn't mind testing these out properly but need to know which one I've d/l
Thanks

They are the same except for the line of engagement. It works best with both tactics imo.

Goals Goals Goals
Game i lost was because had 2 sent off

attachment.php

Glad it's working for you, how do I post the pictures like you have?

Everything seems to be fine but my strikers. Not scoring goals. Tried so many different roles. Looks like two poachers are not that deadly and have feeling that they bumping on each other up front. Any suggestions?

Wow, i'll check this tac (high) tomorrow with my Liverpool

Switch to 2 AF.
Everything seems to be fine but my strikers. Not scoring goals. Tried so many different roles. Looks like two poachers are not that deadly and have feeling that they bumping on each other up front. Any suggestions?

i tried this tactic but the throw ins were messed up just check the formation is in like a pyramid shape it goes stupid sometimes when you put it into a new tactic
just a tip look at your throw ins it should look like the pics below to work properly

View attachment 6704
View attachment 6703

i tried this tactic but the throw ins were messed up just check the formation is in like a pyramid shape it goes stupid sometimes when you put it into a new tactic
just a tip look at your throw ins it should look like the pics below to work properly

View attachment 1209751
View attachment 1209752

Yeah make sure you follow rego's advice, his throw in's are bonkers I had 4 goals in one game from them.

That seems strange, poacher was by far the most successful, Pressing forward does seem to work ok as well.