I've found the ML LoE version good for breaking down teams who park the bus at your gaff but outside of that, I found that the tactic wasn't stable enough to use as my primary tactic as leaked too many counter goals due to WBs bombing on. Have you found consistent success with this tactic without having to sure up shop at some point in the match? i.e do you have a ctrl version for when the opposition start to attack come 60-65th mins?

Thats the highest non germal cup game score I have seen, well done.

That's crazy I've scored 7's but not double figures on this years FM.

Overall, I found the ML LoE version good for breaking down teams who park the bus at your gaff but outside of that, I found that the tactic wasn't stable enough to use as my primary tactic as leaked too many counter goals due to FBs bombing on. Have you found consistent success with this tactic without having to sure up shop at some point in the match? i.e do you have a control version for when the opposition start to attack come 60-65th mins?

That's crazy I've scored 7's but not double figures on this years FM.

Overall, I found the ML LoE version good for breaking down teams who park the bus at your gaff but outside of that, I found that the tactic wasn't stable enough to use as my primary tactic as leaked too many counter goals due to FBs bombing on. Have you found consistent success with this tactic without having to sure up shop at some point in the match? i.e do you have a control version for when the opposition start to attack come 60-65th mins?

Are your players morale close to perfect?, are the players and tactics gelled? There are so many factors.

Once you get a good team its really hard to lose the chances you create are better than the ones they create,then add in corners and throw ins, I think I was at like 80+ games undefeated.

It might not work for everyone, I have tried tactics that people have said are the best thing going around and they just didn't work for me.

Are your players morale close to perfect?, are the players and tactics gelled? There are so many factors.

Once you get a good team its really hard to lose the chances you create are better than the ones they create,then add in corners and throw ins, I think I was at like 80+ games undefeated.

It might not work for everyone, I have tried tactics that people have said are the best thing going around and they just didn't work for me.

Regarding the throw ins, I'm finding that my players dont react like they should. When my player receives the throw, they could run two steps and cross in for an easy goal, however a lot of the time they receive the ball, stand still then go backwards. A lot of the time the end result is an offside goal, is there anything I can do to stop this? With some teams the receiving player crosses for an easy goal every time, with other teams they do what I mentioned above.

Regarding the throw ins, I'm finding that my players dont react like they should. When my player receives the throw, they could run two steps and cross in for an easy goal, however a lot of the time they receive the ball, stand still then go backwards. A lot of the time the end result is an offside goal, is there anything I can do to stop this? With some teams the receiving player crosses for an easy goal every time, with other teams they do what I mentioned above.

look at the pics on my post number 36 does your throw in set up look the same?

i tried this tactic but the throw ins were messed up just check the formation is in like a pyramid shape it goes stupid sometimes when you put it into a new tactic
just a tip look at your throw ins it should look like the pics below to work properly

View attachment 1209751
View attachment 1209752
Could you upload this Pyramid throw ins? My throw ins are messed up and I can't make like your pics.

i tried this tactic but the throw ins were messed up just check the formation is in like a pyramid shape it goes stupid sometimes when you put it into a new tactic
just a tip look at your throw ins it should look like the pics below to work properly

View attachment 1209751
View attachment 1209752

How do you move the players to those positions? I’ve tried drag and drop but it doesn’t work

View attachment 1209751
View attachment 1209752

i have checked the positions and they are different but i am unable to replicate your image?
its strange but it wont let me move the players

i have checked the positions and they are different but i am unable to replicate your image?
its strange but it wont let me move the players

I also experienced this as I wanted to move the throw ins to another tactic so I had to use this tactic as the base during the match and just change all the player roles, PIs and team instructions then save as a different tactic. Once you upload into one of your slots, all the players should now align as per image above. In terms of goals, I seem to score less overall (vs TFFs set-up) but non of them are disallowed however only tested about 1/3 season.

Well, its much better. Three games six and 7 goals so far. Thanks

I've been using this tactic in order to try and break down teams who park the bus and it's been really successful, however it's suicide to play for the full 90 mins, especially from 65 min onwards when good teams start to come at you so I drop in a control tactic midway through second half and that seems to be the way forward. Congrats on creating a viable bus beater which so far I've not been able to create nor find in this years FM!

Last edited:
great tactic i changed poachers to advanced forward it was better for me also, the cm i changed to DLP and that worked better too- only problem is away games sometimes i draw or lose, i struggle to score or win away from home- using the low tactic always btw.

Is it normal?
[video=vimeo;347891776]https://vimeo.com/347891776[/video]
https://vimeo.com/347891776
Three players near DL or DR so I often miss a goal after throw-in at counter attack

Last edited: