4-4-2 benfica WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BACK TO BACK

4-4-2 benfica WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BACK TO BACK 2020-07-21

thanks for the feedback. which one are u using? atacking wingers or support? post some screenshots when you finish so i can have an idea of the results. Thanks ;)
Hi mate, I'm using the 442 benfica corner version you posted in the comments, ended up finishing second behind Liverpool, first season Bournemouth no transfers and I came 2nd with 91 points! Will post screens when I'm back at computer

Hi mate, I'm using the 442 benfica corner version you posted in the comments, ended up finishing second behind Liverpool, first season Bournemouth no transfers and I came 2nd with 91 points! Will post screens when I'm back at computer
Oh and I almost forgot also won the FA cup ahahah, honetsly guys easily the best 442 probably even tactic in general I used in Fm20. Just have fast strikers and LM left foot RM right foot and you can be any team you will achieve

I'm gonna try and see how this formation goes up against the 352 and 532 of serie A, trying Torino no transfers

thanks for the feedback. any screenshot ?

1596203968964.png

keep in mind this is the workshop update with 300m

1596204029893.png

and jadon sancho was injured for most of the time.

1596204097102.png

had some good results

Hey mate, tried your tactic (corner tweak) with olympique de marseille, won the league, the cup and super cup (7th season ), left nothing for PSG ?
Although they did beat me in quarter finals of the champions league ?
Really cool tactic, and its great to have 2 strikers, so many wonkerkids out there!
Thanks!

Hello!

First of alll, Im currently trying this with a smaller team in Denmark (FC Nordsjaellland) for a season and it works amazing.

However ,it gets a lot of yellow cards. And I mean a lot. Like 4-5 every game. Can I take off the "tackle harder" or does it change the tactic completly?

Thanks again and I will post a screenshot after Im done with the season.

Hello!

First of alll, Im currently trying this with a smaller team in Denmark (FC Nordsjaellland) for a season and it works amazing.

However ,it gets a lot of yellow cards. And I mean a lot. Like 4-5 every game. Can I take off the "tackle harder" or does it change the tactic completly?

Thanks again and I will post a screenshot after Im done with the season.
i never tried honestly. I do understand the yellow issue, but in general the best tactics on fm20 has hard tackles. You can try, but i think its worth the yellows. The worst isnt the yellows. Are the Red ones ahah.

curntly on 156 unbeatn run

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 603
erling haaland been killing it

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 518
i experimented with the assistant taking care of shouts but dont think ive ever seen them do one