the man home tactic
black ricochet away tactic
full backs take corners and throw ins
this is our tactics so tweak and repost as you wish...... this tactic is built by everybody thats involved in this and any other forums so enjoy and be kind.

hope this was worth the wait and hopefully work for you all.

in real tough games ive used away as home

GOOD LUCK

finally but yet again if youve posted in this thread youve been listened to..

the man home tactic
this is our tactics so tweak and repost as you wish...... this tactic is built by everybody thats involved in this and any other forums so enjoy and be kind.

GOOD LUCK

you got ss of results and thanks for your work

its time...............

Thank you, mlssmith!!! You've taught me how to make a great tactic for FM19!!

Here's what I've learned from you so far:

1) Take TFF's Conqueror tactic

2) Make few insignificant tweaks

3) Think of a name for it

4) Post as your own tactic

mlssmith, you are the best! Thank you for all of your hard work! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks you, mlssmith!!! You've taught me how to make a great tactic for FM19!!

3) Think of a name for it

4) Post as your own tactic

mlssmith, you are the best! Thank you for all of your hard work!

always one.... won’t post again and waste mine or anyone else’s time...

Thanks you, mlssmith!!! You've taught me how to make a great tactic for FM19!!

If you'd rather play TFF's tactic then go ahead, there is no need for your comments. For you information, these are the changes that mlssmith has made (that I've found in 2 minutes of looking):

- In and out of possession team instructions are different
View attachment 15959
- EVERY player except BPD has different player instructions
- Different corner routines

Obviously it's has influences of TFF's tactics but so do many other tactics. And if something works for someone else, why not use it yourself and then tweak it? Would be stupid to not use a certain instruction or role just because someone else has.

Last edited:
the man home tactic

GOOD LUCK

great tactic man! how are rashford and lukaku doing for you?

Post #1 and #758 thank everybody on forum.... Don't know why I let some clown bother me however been ******* about 2 days before final release and I play every game on highlights so it takes time... If people don't like the tactic/thread don't bother using it.

Post #1 and #758 thank everybody on forum.... Don't know why I let some clown bother me however been ******* about 2 days before final release and I play every game on highlights so it takes time... If people don't like the tactic/thread don't bother using it.

That's the right attitude mate, **** em.

always one.... won’t post again and waste mine or anyone else’s time...

Hi mlssmith,

I see it isn't the first time that you've been accused of posting other people tactics as your own

Here's my advise to you If you want to avoid such accusations then do it properly

If you post a tactic that is a tweak of "Tactic X" then just say that your tactic is a tweak of "Tactic X”, especially, when you change less than 5% of the tactic and if you do that as I said then no one will accuse you of anything...

Last edited:
Hi mlssmith,

I see it isn't the first time that you've been accused of posting other people tactics as your own

Here's my advise to you If you want to avoid such accusations then do it properly

If you post a tactic that is a tweak of "Tactic X" then just say that your tactic is a tweak of "Tactic X”, especially, when you change less than 5% of the tactic and if you do that as I said than you'll avoid any accusations...

He literally states in the OP that he takes inspiration from every successful tactic and spins it his own way.

great tactic man! how are rashford and lukaku doing for you?
Lukaku is is like god haha... But 1 player who is amazing is anders pereira he's outstanding in either centre mid role or the attacking mid in away tactic he scores wonder goals

Hi mlssmith,

If you post a tactic that is a tweak of "Tactic X" then just say that your tactic is a tweak of "Tactic X”, especially, when you change less than 5% of the tactic and if you do that as I said than you'll avoid any accusations...
Thanks I can ensure you of this I won't post another.... Tactic was posted to help others and others help me... If certain people post 30 tactics surely some will be similar? I was hoping to get replies of people retweaking and reposting instead you get abuse.

Hi mlssmith,

I agree with the above

I checked your "THE MAN.....HOME....." tactic and I can say it TFF's Conqueror with few tweaks so I don't get why you don't just say that it's a tweak of TFF's Conqueror because such would prevent any accusations

I suggest you to learn how to properly post tweaks in order not to be accused of "stealing" next time

Somebody help me out and tell me how to shutdown the thread I won't waste my time or anyone else's.

Somebody help me out and tell me how to shutdown the thread I won't waste my time or anyone else's.

mlssmith, not need to act as drama queen ;)

no one is saying you that you shouldn't post tweaks of other people tactics

the guys are just trying to say you that if you do that then you should mention that your tactic is a tweak of someone else tactic and that's all...

Looks how other people post tweaks… they just say that their tactics are tweaks of other people tactics and everything is cool

Last edited: