Using this setup with Chelsea and have to say its best setup so far on fm19 for me.

Have Higuain and hes on 1.5 golas per match, Hazard have 1.3.

1 DC tactic using only on weak team and have few 10-0 wins, 2dc using most of time and have very very good results. Few typical "fm kicks" but most games winning on huge margins. Sometimes leaks 2-3 goals but thats nothing compared to goals i score.

Scoring 5.7 per game and conceding 1 per game overall.
Can you show some screens of you're results and league table ?

6w5xmzt93o5.jpeg

I've played most of the season with TOO SWEETS FINAL and haven't scored a single goal from the throw in exploit?? Am I missing something? :S

absolutely....RB Leipzig.. German Champion + cup in first season, second season going great again. with Werner as scoring beast

absolutely....RB Leipzig.. German Champion + cup in first season, second season going great again. with Werner as scoring beast

which version that with? cheers dude

the home and away doesnt work against big team final version work better but the throwing exploit is over i think.sorry for my bad english....

I've been using "TOO SWEETS FINAL" in v19.3 and other than changing the Throw Ins back to something more regular, seems to still work reasonably well as a tactic.

what is the key attributes for CF i ve got Barrow and Rafael Santos Borre they cant score :/

So what's up guys?

Haven't played since oktober, are there many changes in 19.3 to match engine?

Does this tactic work? And i know i should read all 700posts but i just want to get the save rolling...