FOR PRINT SCREEN!

[FONT=&quot]Alt + F9
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/screenshots ![/FONT]

Is it the one more bug using tactic? Can it provide goals besides broken throw-ins?

I do not know why, but this tactic does not work with me, I only get lots of yellow cards and every 2nd match I have one red,and after a corner I have not scored a goal yet

Isnt the 4411 pretty much the one from FMkorea in the "Tactics from different forums"-thread, post #419? They look identical besides the AM-role.

No, that 4411 is the same as KNAP, same for this 442 and 4411 also the same from KNAP, only different player roles

No, that 4411 is the same as KNAP, same for this 442 and 4411 also the same from KNAP, only different player roles

anything is going to be the same as knaps the guy has 3 million tactics

team instructions and player roles are different from other tactics although some will be very much the same the aim is put the tactic out there for people to use and make better... anyway another update will soon kill the tactic then i will get on the forum like everybody else looking for another tactic.

I have just started testing this tactic.I have started unemployed as a sunday football player with no licence, my aim is to win the top league in each continent starting with a team from the lowest division. I eventually got a job in Malaysia with Penang. 16 games played 19 points 3rd bottom.
Put this tactic stright in the amount of shots I was having was amazing, if I had better players would be a huge score went in at 1-1 ht ft 7-1.
Tactic works well only played 2 more games went from 10th to 5th no chance of promotion as there is 3 games to go and im 10 points from promotion. but had to comment on how effective this is. Even wth **** players, playing out of position and the ones that are in position are no use at the role I tried chaging the attackers to AF but made no diff.

Well done This guy