This has a bit of everybody's tactic wise in it so thank you everybody..... reason for posting is to improve even more.

NOTES... strikers score full backs take corners and you win games.

left back takes left corners right back takes right corners

im no fancy writer but will answer any questions.

please no haters i like you want to win.

GOOD LUCK

AMAZING tactics thank you thank you :D

a little tweak on the away tactic......drop defence line 1 notch and also the pressing to more urgent seems to concede less goals

Does this tactic have corner/throwing tactics built into the download? Also would anyone be kind enough to upload player instructions because I’m on iPad and don’t have a computer to upload tactics through itunes

Thanks

Yes seems to be defensively better!

a little tweak on the away tactic......drop defence line 1 notch and also the pressing to more urgent seems to concede less goals

At last a tactic that makes sense and is not simply exploiting the me! Well done & thanks! One question: can the wingers be inside-forward types or do they absolutely need to be traditional wingers, played on their strong foot (right foot - right winger etc)?

At last a tactic that makes sense and is not simply exploiting the me! Well done & thanks! One question: can the wingers be inside-forward types or do they absolutely need to be traditional wingers, played on their strong foot (right foot - right winger etc)?
personally i play all different types of wingers and it does seem to make a difference good or bad

iam playing with aston villa. for me home tatic does not work. im playing only with away tatic and i have good results

really struggling to take photos to upload but just beat arsenal 3-1 away with burton i had a red card after 27 minutes and im in league 2....can someone please help a idiot upload photos tried f9 and f12 not working? im on a imac if that helps

really struggling to take photos to upload but just beat arsenal 3-1 away with burton i had a red card after 27 minutes and im in league 2....can someone please help a idiot upload photos tried f9 and f12 not working? im on a imac if that helps

*Capture a selected portion of the screen. Press Shift-Command-4. Drag to select the area of the screen to capture. To move the entire selection, press and hold Space bar while dragging. After you release your mouse or trackpad button, find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.