I mean when TFF knocks out 40 tactics a year and every fm game has somewhat of a formula for success all the good tactics are going to end up similar.

this tactic, only goals from throw ins and corners? Will test it out tough

Tested it, good start hehe, played with the home tactic away since i love 2 strikers. 5 goals from "sep pieces", 2 from open play.

Last edited:
If you'd rather play TFF's tactic then go ahead, there is no need for your comments. For you information, these are the changes that mlssmith has made (that I've found in 2 minutes of looking):

- In and out of possession team instructions are different
View attachment 1200223
- EVERY player except BPD has different player instructions
- Different corner routines

Obviously it's has influences of TFF's tactics but so do many other tactics. And if something works for someone else, why not use it yourself and then tweak it? Would be stupid to not use a certain instruction or role just because someone else has.

Every player except 1 different in and out of possession different and different corners.......... So yeah guess I copied the whole tactic and renamed it.... Thanks guys

Every player except 1 different in and out of possession different and different corners.......... So yeah guess I copied the whole tactic and renamed it.... Thanks guys

I'd say the Roles and Duties are 95% of the success and "1 different PI" is making like 1-2% difference at the best ;)

TFF's tactics use 2 x IWBs + 2 x AFs( A ) + Wingers on "Support" duty and that makes his tactics to be "special" ;) and of course the throw-ins exploit ;)

Last edited:
After 10 games now, we create an insane amount of chances but dont score... Have 15 goals in 10 matches. 7 goals in 1 game

Somebody help me out and tell me how to shutdown the thread I won't waste my time or anyone else's.

Dude, **** the haters man. We are many months into the game. A game that favours certain formations & instructions. With this in mind, Most tactics will look like another one to the dumbass players of the game that leave everything to *** man and play with instant result!

TFF, Kanp ect... have some great tactics but also make 30 a day so not to sail close the one of theirs would be impossible.

These people with their stupid comments are the kind of folk that watch videos of kittens getting kicked on youtube.

Im sure @wkdsoul will bring calm to the debate and tell us to keep it chilled or just dont post.

I for one will be trying the new tactics out as the first post tactics brought me success and entertaining football.

Keep up the good work brother x

Last edited:
Dude, **** the haters man. We are many months into the game. A game that favours certain formations & instructions. With this in mind, Most tactics will look like another one to the dumbass players of the game that leave everything to *** man and play with instant result!

TFF, Kanp ect... have some great tactics but also make 30 a day so not to sail close the one of theirs would be impossible.

These people with their stupid comments are the kind of folk that watch videos of kittens getting kicked on youtube.

Im sure @wkdsoul will bring calm to the debate and tell us to keep it chilled or just dont post.

I for one will be trying the new tactics out as the first post tactics brought me success and entertaining football.

Keep up the good work brother x

I agree with you mate,Just testing the latest tactic and first games provides realy good results,keep up good job!

I'd say the Roles and Duties are 95% of the success and "1 different PI" is making like 1-2% difference at the best ;)

TFF's tactics use 2 x IWBs + 2 x AFs( A ) + Wingers on "Support" duty and that makes his tactics to be "special" ;) and of course the throw-ins exploit ;)
Or maybe you should stop talking about things you dont have any knowledge about. Its becoming very clear why Knap said **** this forum and only posts on SI now :D btw if you want to look where TFF gets "inspiration" from then take a look at Knap's tactics and then start ******** :)

Serious question but how do people know that TFF doesn't just take ideas from other players/posters? Last I checked, you cannot claim ownership on tactics. With so many players there's bound to be similar tactics, particularly if they're successful.

I hate how forums alienate and drive people away from posting tactics. The SI forums are the same and people moan about knap all day.

FWIW, I've been really successful with this tactic and appreciate that you posted it. If it's similar to TFF or whatever people are disputing then who cares, cos that dude chops and changes a lot so that I never find anything that sticks.

Give it up, TTF & Knap knock out so many variations, no ones cares if its a tweak of a base tactic anymore.. its impossible not to have the look of another. This is just gonna go round in circles. If you're not the OP of either, your argument doesnt matter. Dont use it.

The double pressing forward tactic you had before felt great. I was scoring a s*****d of goals and it was nothing like TFF´s 442. Looking forward trying your new tactic!

So have I got the following correct?:

No Opposition Instructions
Assistant Manager does training
Train players to individual roles
DR take throws and corners on right
DL take throws and corners on left

Also any recommendation for pressing forwards?

Cheers

So have I got the following correct?:

No Opposition Instructions
Assistant Manager does training
Train players to individual roles
DR take throws and corners on right
DL take throws and corners on left

Also any recommendation for pressing forwards?

Cheers

That's what I've done with this tactic.

Struggled a little with pressing forwards, although Fiete Arp finished last season as Premier league top scorer with 26 goals for my Burnley side, 19/20 season.

That's what I've done with this tactic.

Struggled a little with pressing forwards, although Fiete Arp finished last season as Premier league top scorer with 26 goals for my Burnley side, 19/20 season.

Cheers Sy. Going to try these tacs with Liverpool so hoping Firmino will be good in the pressing role up front

Tweak Mlsmith

Hello everyone, so I would like to say well played Mlssmith for this tactics and I allowed myself to change your tactics a bit and would like to know if I could post it here as a tweak? I really enjoyed the tactics that you propose and these why the Tweak that I created your Pseudo, sorry for my English I'm French!

Hello everyone, so I would like to say well played Mlssmith for this tactics and I allowed myself to change your tactics a bit and would like to know if I could post it here as a tweak? I really enjoyed the tactics that you propose and these why the Tweak that I created your Pseudo, sorry for my English I'm French!

post it mate