Hello everyone, so I would like to say well played Mlssmith for this tactics and I allowed myself to change your tactics a bit and would like to know if I could post it here as a tweak? I really enjoyed the tactics that you propose and these why the Tweak that I created your Pseudo, sorry for my English I'm French!
of course thats exactly what i want

thanks..... im playing a few hours tonight so pending when you post i will try tonight

What am i doing wrong

Hi Guys

I cant get it to work, started whit Aston Villa and so far 2 won 2 draws and 1 lost, i used all the settings posted in this thread. In all the matches i have a lot of chances but i cant score more than 1 max 2 goals per game. My starting eleven is like below

Kalinic Gk

Hutton-Tuanzebe-Chester-Taylor

El Ghazi-Lansbury-Mcginn-Green

Grealish

Abraham

Please help

Hi Guys

I cant get it to work, started whit Aston Villa and so far 2 won 2 draws and 1 lost, i used all the settings posted in this thread. In all the matches i have a lot of chances but i cant score more than 1 max 2 goals per game. My starting eleven is like below

Kalinic Gk

Hutton-Tuanzebe-Chester-Taylor

El Ghazi-Lansbury-Mcginn-Green

Grealish

Abraham

Please help

5 games is not really a lot of time for the team to get going and you haven't been doing terrible. Give it another 10 games before you write it off

Have you tested?

I play with the team of my heart, Flamengo. In all games the attackers have scored goals, other tactics make me win, but the attackers did not make many goals. This tactic makes me win and my attackers are the top scorers. (by google tradutor ;))

Trying the new tactic tonight in my Burnley save....

Will report back.

Is this tactic as high scoring as the original too sweets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, using the 2 new tactics last night. Managed 9 games. Won 6, drew 1 (0-0 at Arsenal) and lost 2 (1-0 to Man Utd, and got fm'd by Bristol City 2-1, despite having 19 shots on target to their 3).

Much better than I have been doing this season trying to tweak previous versions, and I'm now back up to 5th in January. Finished 3rd last season using mostly Final SW, but went really inconsistent after the 19.3 update.

this new tactic so good, i have test lots of different tactics, this tactic is best, LOVE IT, I Played two team, all middle table team, enjoy watching match. brilliant tactic.:wub:

How long does it take for this tactic to become good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk