Diavolo1992

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i just found put very interesting tactic on korea forum. In fact it is perfect set up. Results from creator are fantastic.

View attachment 358574

Yeah, you need very good team to achieve those results, that he managed and some skills too. But still, results are impressive.

View attachment 358570

Do training on your own, no opposition instructions.

View attachment 358567

Thanks Vincent ;)

Almost every tactic comes from korea seems to work only for... korean. Maybe they have another version of FM? :D

Hey guys,

i just found put very interesting tactic on korea forum. In fact it is perfect set up. Results from creator are fantastic.

Dude, do you really believe in this bullshit? Anyone who has at least small experience with FM14 knows that this result is a fake.

and some skills too.

Yeah… The only skill you need how to use editor, LOL.

WOW! Just look on my results with Hull!!!! My tactic is really on fire!!! Muahaha !!! Who wants try my tactic?!!

LOLOLOL.jpg

sakar5, why are you so angry that someone made a tactic better than you?

just because he has a better understanding of the game and tactical FM knowledge, you don't have to make accusations and get all angry over an online game

just relax, maybe try the tactic out, and see what you can improve on

what patch this on an can i see a SS of game status an training an league table please

Patch - mentioned in the title.
Training - not relevant.
League table - picture in the opening post.

sorry i describe what i meant preferably i meant from Diavolo for his league table an game status SS an his training my bad

I'd imagine you'd want to make changes to the defensive line when playing against tough opposition. Anyway Looks very impressive. I'll give it a go with Tottenham

sakar5, why are you so angry that someone made a tactic better than you?

just because he has a better understanding of the game and tactical FM knowledge, you don't have to make accusations and get all angry over an online game

just relax, maybe try the tactic out, and see what you can improve on

I'll second everything you've just said there mate. I cringed when I read what sakar5 wrote. It was like something a five year old girl would write. Absolutely pathetic. :O

Guys, you really made me laugh :D

You are wrong tho...

View attachment 638713

View attachment 638708

View attachment 638704

View attachment 638717

If you want more, let me know ;)

Very good editing or just good season :p

PS: Vincent have very high reputation according to feedback.

Diavolo, do you understand that when I was talking about editing I meant editing attributes of the players and not screenshots.

It took me about 15 min to make all these screenshots. I just edited attributes and went on holidays. Muahaha -)) Please, don’t be so naive and don’t let fool you.

LOLz1.jpg

LOLz2.jpg

LOLz3.jpg

LOLz4.jpg

P.S. As you can see it takes about 15 min to make all these screenshots and you are ready to create thread with tactic you want to be tested -)))))

Last edited:
Never even tried to do something like that...that is weak bro.

You are breaking SI rules imo...i dont think that is allow to do that and share.

Never even tried to do something like that...that is weak bro.

You are breaking SI rules imo...i dont think that is allow to do that and share.

Muaahah -))) Bro, there’s official editor from SI which can do all this stuff. Please, don’t tell me you don’t know about it? -)))

You really made me laugh, bro -)))) Wake up and stop trust to screenshots.

Guys, just relax and try the tactic if you'd like. If an editor was used, it'll be evident very quickly. I'll be giving this a go in a future save. We'll see what happens. No reason to act like a the rest of internet society and toss around harsh comments to complete strangers. Let's keep it civil.

Ahahahaha -)))) Now I’m reciving PMs and people ask to share my tactic -)))) Guys, are !@#ucking serious? OMG -))) I just can’t believe this is happening -)))

Guys, just relax and try the tactic if you'd like. If an editor was used, it'll be evident very quickly. I'll be giving this a go in a future save. We'll see what happens. No reason to act like a the rest of internet society and toss around harsh comments to complete strangers. Let's keep it civil.
Mate, where do you see harsh comments? We have conversation in civil maner.

Last edited:
Muaahah -))) Bro, there’s official editor from SI which can do all this stuff. Please, don’t tell me you don’t know about it? -)))

I am using too, but cheating and misleading people should be punished.

Ahahahaha -)))) Now I’m reciving PMs and people ask to share my tactic -)))) Guys, are !@#ucking serious? OMG -))) I just can’t believe this is happening -)))

Mate, where do you see harsh comments? We have conversation in civil maner.

My mistake if I read too closely into the comments. I mistook the sarcasm as being 'harsh', and*

Sorry about that.

EDIT: corrected spelling (as to and)