I am using too, but cheating and misleading people should be punished.
Dude, I'm totally agree about that but we leave in world where people get away with crimes more serious than posting fake results for FM14 so I think he probably won’t be arested :D

Guys, just look -))) poweriess also posted fake results in his thread “Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season” but he promised to upload his save(that was really bold move -))) Heh.. Now I watch what excuse he’ll find in order don’t do that -))))

Guys, I repeat one more time. It took me 15 min to make all these screenshots so please stop blindly trust in screenshot and use your head! -)))

Peace! -)

LOLz1.jpg

LOLz2.jpg

LOLz3.jpg

LOLz4.jpg

Guys, just look -))) poweriess also posted fake results in his thread “Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season” but he promised to upload his save(that was really bold move -))) Heh.. Now I watch what excuse he’ll find in order don’t do that -))))
so what are you saying

Almost every tactic comes from korea seems to work only for... korean. Maybe they have another version of FM? :D
you're right
if I see tactic from korean i know that is no working with my team:D
this tactics is always superb, no loss, very less conceding goals
i think that they game with editor.

i still don't understand why sakar5 is having a cry

the guy made a good tactic, people are having success with it

stop being so angry and accept other people can make good tactics and enjoy it

i tried everton perfection and it works fine too, you just need to follow the OP properly and use proper man management

there is a 12 step guide on SI forum for how to manage a squad, i can go get you the link if you need help playing the game?

Which tactic do you usee and tactic link please ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????
@sakar5

Which tactic do you usee and tactic link please ������ ������ ������ ������
@sakar5
OMG, **** brain ? He cheating , he hack the attribute

This tactic is complete godlike with my default 14.3 database As Roma squad so far. Will upload some input later. Strootman & Gervinho both are so far having like higher average rating than Ronaldo or Messi.

I have a simpky solution r Sakar and taht is stop being a **** and if you got nothing beta to do than insult peeps and there tactics dont come on here, try being mature instead imature!!!

Imbaworld how did you do to have players like kovacic rodriguez enricksen or insigne in your team and with such players you can beat any teami

Heh...i just put tactic after failing with another tactic. Off course not fluid. Attack is immense, defence is the same level.

View attachment 348911

Really didnt expect that :D

Do you have other results or just this one?

I started again 2nd season...so far very promising in preseason. Beat atletico 4:1 on away, 1:1 with valencia and in the lead 2:0 against estudiantes 2:1 atm...all quite strong opponents. Stil preseason, but i have no other results so far. I will share, when i will have more results.

PS: Add PI "Shoot less often" to all attacking positions.

Last edited:
I started again 2nd season...so far very promising in preseason. Beat atletico 4:1 on away, 1:1 with valencia and in the lead 2:0 against estudiantes 2:1 atm...all quite strong opponents. Stil preseason, but i have no other results so far. I will share, when i will have more results.

PS: Add PI "Shoot less often" to all attacking positions.

I've also made a 4-5-1 tactic and playing currently with Spurs. Start is good: 5 competitive matches played, 4 wins and 1 draw. I'll post some more results soon and if anybody wants to test it, just let me know!