jakobkp

Reaction score
Hello fellow managers.

i've never posted a topic nor a tactic on this forum before, so bare with me.

i've noticed the lack of succes from the modern inside forward, and that the natural winger seems more effective this year. But playing with both F.C. Copenhagen, Dortmund and Tottenham i have had a hard time creating or finding a tactic which suit all my winger or inside forwards, so i tried myself.

4-3-3 og 4-5-1 depends ons the eyes who see.

attachment.php

When in possesion the idea is, that the inverted wingbacks will create support to the central midfield, who will support both attack and defend, so high work-rate is crucial.

the MR and ML will provide width and may be the main assist-makers, the raumdeuter is a role i find very interesting but hard to implement, but maybe i did find a soluition, they may become the top goalscores, atleast my AMR is atm in this save for me, with 16 goals and 5 assist ind 11 matches. The striker is the position that i haven't thought much about, AF is the role, but this position might be possible to improve.
When building up the play, the GK distributes the ball to DCL as default, but this can be changed so that, the GK distributes to the best ballplayding defender that you got.

Full backs just left on left, right on right - that works wonders for me.
ML - left footed, MR - right footed !Crucial!
AML - right footed, AMR - left footed !prefered!

i've only played 14 matches so far, winning 12, drawing 1 and losing 1 with backup formation. Only 10 goals conceded providing 7 clean sheet and 58 goals scored which averages 4,1 goals pr. match.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know that F.C. Copenhagen is an easy challenge, and that i only played 14 matches, but the style looks promising and i would love to hear some tweeks and recommendations. Feel free to give advices and test with smaller teams.

DOWNLOAD:
attachment.php
View attachment 10938

TWEAKS:
Roaming playmaker version View attachment 1210441
underdog/away version View attachment 1210442

Last edited:
Matches so far. Some matches are played with instant result, but it seems like the same output, maybe a little bit better without instant result.
attachment.php

Forgot to mention, no OP and training is set to the specifik position and role.

Last edited:
Good work mate. So sick of 442s been looking for something new.

27 matches, 23 W's 3 draws and a single loss.
Scored 93 goals and conceded 17.
attachment.php

1st season done. Danish champions with 0 defeats.
Superstar Robert Skov with an superstar performance, distributing 26 goals and 24 assist ind 49 matches.
a total for 3 players with 20+ goals, a total of 5 players with +10 goals. And 6 players with more than 10 assist.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hello man,

I was using your tactic in my Barcelona save in 2024. With the good results, i start over a new career with Olympique de Marseille.
And the results are just amazing.

Thanks

Hello mate, thanks for givin' it a go.
myself i have plenty of succes aswell. 61 games undefeated in the danish superliga. And i just quilified for the UCL quarters, after a hard group of Zenit, City and Dortmund and then Lazio in the 1st knock out stage.
"
Inter bought my star player from 1st season for 400mio DKK (~40m£)

i am having a little bit of trouble when i am playing away from home... or not problems, but my results are less impressive.

Tweak v1
i've changed the box to box midfielder, to a roaming playmaker, this might weaken the defence a little, but this season my roaming playmaker (Exequiel Palacios) has contributed 18 goals and 9 assist in 28 matches, taking no freekicks or penalties.

Hello,

Ok. Just change the function. What about the instructions? Did you change them too?

Not a bad first game. Needs some tweaking but attacking is great.

attachment.php

Hello,

Nice to see a super moderator.
That is what i was saying. it's a great one.

Hello,

Nice to see a super moderator.
That is what i was saying. it's a great one.

Yep, jsut trying it my Rangers save. dropped the midfielder to a Regista, and the wingers to DW-S seems alot more solid.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yep, jsut trying it my Rangers save. dropped the midfielder to a Regista, and the wingers to DW-S seems alot more solid.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello,

Like i was asking, do you change just the role or the instructions too?

Lovely tweaks boys. I will try your tweak wkdsoul as my away tactic. i will come back.

With my Wings 'n things i just managed to beat Real Madrid 3-2 (2-2 at home, 0-1 away) and i'm heading to UCL semis against Man City now!

Last edited:
attachment.php

This is just crazy... Atl. Madrid in the Chl finals now.
F.C. Copenhagen second season. using Wkdsouls tweak as away tac, and the og as home tac.

So i just finished 2nd season with F.C. Copenhagen, and what a season...
72 games in the danish superliga and still unbeaten.
Record breaking season with 100 points, and 126 goals in 36 matches.

won the double in Denmark.
unfortunately i lost the CHL final, and it was devastating, i would never believe that we could reach the final, but being up 3-2 until 85th min, and losing 4-3 in 90+6.

incredible player performances this season, 9 players with 10+ goals and Viktor Fischer as topscore with 31 goals, 6 players with 10+ assists.

Take a look at the performances from Andreas Skov Olsen, Exequiel Palacios, Pione Sisto and Francisco Trincao and Matias Zaracho
Players bought for under milion 7£
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php