trying in a middle season with BVB i will show results later

Tweaks

Hello everyone. I'm testing it with my Wolfsburg save and wanna say that this tactic is absolute beast. It has everything...goals, solid defence, fast team counter attacking goals and slow positional build up. The tweaked versioni is even better
attachment.php
attachment.php
What tweak? Wkd or Jakob V1?

136 games unbeaten with F.C. Copenhagen, now on to a test, and a harder challenge with MK Dons, i will follow up with til smaller teams results.

Does the tactic use any exploit throw-ins or corners?

yes, there might be a throw-in exploit - i might score about 0,5 goals pr. match - so not that much of a gamebreaker

136 games unbeaten with F.C. Copenhagen, now on to a test, and a harder challenge with MK Dons, i will follow up with til smaller teams results.
with which version of the tactics?

So first 15 games tested with MK Dons, who is a far weaker team than my F.C Copenhagen team. still amongst til top seeded teams in League 2, but the quality is poor. especially the wingers, which is pretty important for this tactic.
15 league games unbeaten, and still counting.

Played first 2 games, conceding 6 goals, a 3-3 draw and a crazy 7-3 home win, i decided to make som defensive changes.
i've changed my defensive line from much higher -> standard, and also changed the wingers roles from winger(s) -> defensive winger(s)

from conceding 6 goals in 2 games, i have only conceded 6 goals in the following 13 games, keeping the sheet clean in 7 of these.
15 matches played, 12 wins, 3 draws and also 41 goals scored (almost 3 goals pr. match), only conceding 12.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

can you share the tactic?

[DEVIS = jakobkp; 3214330] Donc, les 15 premiers matchs ont été testés avec MK Dons, qui est une équipe beaucoup plus faible que mon équipe du FC Copenhague. toujours parmi les meilleures équipes classées en Ligue 2, mais la qualité est médiocre. en particulier les ailiers, ce qui est très important pour cette tactique.
15 matches de championnat invaincus et qui comptent toujours.

Joué les 2 premiers matchs, concédant 6 buts, un match nul 3-3 et une victoire folle 7-3 à domicile, j'ai décidé de faire quelques changements défensifs.
J'ai changé ma ligne défensive de beaucoup plus haut niveau -> standard, et j'ai également changé le rôle des ailiers d'ailier (s) -> ailier (s) défensif (s)

de concéder 6 buts en 2 matchs, je n'ai concédé que 6 buts dans les 13 suivants jeux, en gardant la feuille propre dans 7 d'entre eux.
15 matches joués, 12 victoires, 3 nuls et 41 buts marqués (presque 3 buts d'avance par match), seulement 12 encaissés.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/ QUOTE]
can you share the tactic?

@maitrewan - try reading post #56

it's the tactic from post 1 with the tweak from post 56 as I understand it :)