Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
4132 Extreme Diamond Volts  II

4132 Extreme Diamond Volts II

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using this tactic with some tweaks and i love it, the 2 strikers score alot of goals, and the corner routine is the best.
I leave here the most relevant result i got recently with Newcastle, at season 3 i won the Premier League and the Champions League.

Attachments

Reaction score
I have been using this tactic with some tweaks and i love it, the 2 strikers score alot of goals, and the corner routine is the best.
I leave here the most relevant result i got recently with Newcastle, at season 3 i won the Premier League and the Champions League.
share the tactic tweak pls?

Reaction score
Why Defensive? what is the diference on away games?
I would not go defensive but is "opinionable" i would go cautious personally, but "why" is because away games are harder then anything

Staff member
Reaction score
I would not go defensive but is "opinionable" i would go cautious personally, but "why" is because away games are harder then anything
Why Defensive? what is the diference on away games?
I chose beacuase it was the mentality stance that gave me more control over the opponent, (i also tryed cautious) and like @DeliciousStory said away games are hard to beat on premier legue, and like he said it's a personal choice.

Reaction score
Amazing tactic, switched to it with my manchester united side and it did so well i had to share!
Holidaying and no tweaks.
Switched half way so you should ignore community shield and super cup, also partially PL as we got close to a 20 points clear at a point liverpool and gained the most points from mid january when i switched
Cheers

Attachments