4132 Extreme Diamond Volts  II

4132 Extreme Diamond Volts II

I have been using this tactic with some tweaks and i love it, the 2 strikers score alot of goals, and the corner routine is the best.
I leave here the most relevant result i got recently with Newcastle, at season 3 i won the Premier League and the Champions League.

Attachments

• Fixtures.JPG
    Fixtures.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 507
  • Trophees.JPG
    Trophees.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 533
  • 9-Team165 - Stats.jpg
    9-Team165 - Stats.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 486
  • Data Hub.JPG
    Data Hub.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 695
  • 1-Tactic.jpg
    1-Tactic.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 741
I have been using this tactic with some tweaks and i love it, the 2 strikers score alot of goals, and the corner routine is the best.
I leave here the most relevant result i got recently with Newcastle, at season 3 i won the Premier League and the Champions League.
share the tactic tweak pls?

Attachments

• 4132 Extreme Diamond undervolt II-tweaked.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 163
Why Defensive? what is the diference on away games?
I would not go defensive but is "opinionable" i would go cautious personally, but "why" is because away games are harder then anything

I would not go defensive but is "opinionable" i would go cautious personally, but "why" is because away games are harder then anything

Why Defensive? what is the diference on away games?

I chose beacuase it was the mentality stance that gave me more control over the opponent, (i also tryed cautious) and like @DeliciousStory said away games are hard to beat on premier legue, and like he said it's a personal choice.

Amazing tactic, switched to it with my manchester united side and it did so well i had to share!
Holidaying and no tweaks.
Switched half way so you should ignore community shield and super cup, also partially PL as we got close to a 20 points clear at a point liverpool and gained the most points from mid january when i switched
Cheers

Attachments

• ResultsDiamond.PNG
    ResultsDiamond.PNG
    446.3 KB · Views: 462
  • MonacoDiamond.PNG
    MonacoDiamond.PNG
    431.9 KB · Views: 329
  • CompsDiamond.PNG
    CompsDiamond.PNG
    753 KB · Views: 300