so you win all in frist season with sporting, tell me, and with a weaker team like maritimo from portugal?

he also won champions league with a very young squad and no real world class player though. Plus the last tactic uploaded by veez for FM14 literally raped the ME ;)

From early testing this looked very good and solid defensively, though I'd say WM's looked the real stars in this formation rather than my beloved SS's. I'd test this more but right now I'm too frustrated that latest update (17.1.2) hasn't fixed some small yet important issues I had raised meticulously since beta.

Worst tactic with my Middlesbrough. Lost 2 in a row, and played terrible.

you only played two games? a lot of tactics will appear to be the worst if you test them like that.

i'm not saying i created the best tactic, but at least give it a thorough test before saying its the worst

Hello! From the moment it's the best tactic I have used... But can you help me finding the right players for every role? Can you save your filters please? :)

cheers mate :) glad you're enjoying it

i'll post some examples of players and attributes for each role asap

so you win all in frist season with sporting, tell me, and with a weaker team like maritimo from portugal?

i can see where you're coming from, but this save was meant only for fun and not tactic testing as it turned out in the end.

although i do agree that the portuguese league is moderately easy, i don't think you could win the champions league first season with just about any tactic, especialy with Sporting. that's one of the reasons it surprised me so much and i decided to post it up for you guys to give it a shout and see if it was a one hit wonder or not.

im starting a new save in england with liverpool, so competition and difficulty won't be a problem for sure

Loving this tactic, thank you!
My small team, following a youth only model has finally started clicking after not being able to get many other tactics working.
This has improved us by a great amount! (H)

awesome!

love those sort of projects. keep us updated please :)

he also won champions league with a very young squad and no real world class player though. Plus the last tactic uploaded by veez for FM14 literally raped the ME ;)

From early testing this looked very good and solid defensively, though I'd say WM's looked the real stars in this formation rather than my beloved SS's. I'd test this more but right now I'm too frustrated that latest update (17.1.2) hasn't fixed some small yet important issues I had raised meticulously since beta.

cheers mate :)

the WM are deadly in fact, but the SS do progress very well, both creatively and in front of goal

hope they solve that soon so we can have you back playing

lost 4-2 with Southampton to arsenal but on the bright side , this is one of the only few tac's that i felt like could have a future :) thanks for letting us try it :) i'm afraid with the current ME there won't be any tac's that are far from each other or "killer" tactic which is way more effective than the other, wonder if there were any ME changes with the last patch , you never know with Si.

Hello! From the moment it's the best tactic I have used... But can you help me finding the right players for every role? Can you save your filters please? :)

player filters updated in OP, if you need any more help with that let me know

lost 4-2 with Southampton to arsenal but on the bright side , this is one of the only few tac's that i felt like could have a future :) thanks for letting us try it :) i'm afraid with the current ME there won't be any tac's that are far from each other or "killer" tactic which is way more effective than the other, wonder if there were any ME changes with the last patch , you never know with Si.

you're welcome dude, thank you for giving it a try :)

hope you stick with it, from my experience it will reward you!

very important to get the right type of players though. i train a lot pf players in new positions and specific attributes and PPM's such as place shots or lob keeper for SS

i mostly test tactics vs this specific match because if the tac is not fluid, while also not having the best players in those positions it should give me some kind of an edge but its not your fault, i felt like the tac had a future ... but unlike others (where i got bombarded 5-0 6-1and such) it was pretty decent match, tested it 3 times and clearly it has some future. again ME is bad

First of all, thanks for a nice tactic veez. I as many of the others here were a big fan of your previous tactic a couple of years ago.
Now a couple of things ive noticed with this tactic. First of all im winning games, scoring about 2,5 goals a game, and only conceding every now and then. So far its all good.
But im hardly creating chances at all, very few shots and usually no ccc's. I am however very efficient, hence my goals per game average. Im certinly not playing well, and there is no sense whatsoever to why my results are so good. Im thinking that the reason could be of a good start, and the fact that ive been able to keep morale high. But im just waiting for the results to crash, so the performance on the pitch can make sense.

Im not sure if theres a question in there, but what do you veez, and the other players using this tactic think about the actually game performance?

Is anyone else expiriencing very few shots, and extremely few chances? Is the fotball ur team playing entertaining?

Not trying to be a ****, just trying to make sense of a tactic that gives me results that dont match the poor fotball my team is playing.
Im playing with Liverpool btw.

used no OI's whatsoever in my save mate, can't really tell you if using them will be better or worse but give it a go and let us know how you do

Working really well for me so far. I'm arsenal in first season so not using some small underdog but i really wanted to try a strikerless tactic and their team is super suitable for it. Sold Giroud and got in Perisic and Baldé in. Using just assistant's OI which is usually just weaker foot on the wingers. Really working well.

First of all, thanks for a nice tactic veez. I as many of the others here were a big fan of your previous tactic a couple of years ago.
Now a couple of things ive noticed with this tactic. First of all im winning games, scoring about 2,5 goals a game, and only conceding every now and then. So far its all good.
But im hardly creating chances at all, very few shots and usually no ccc's. I am however very efficient, hence my goals per game average. Im certinly not playing well, and there is no sense whatsoever to why my results are so good. Im thinking that the reason could be of a good start, and the fact that ive been able to keep morale high. But im just waiting for the results to crash, so the performance on the pitch can make sense.

Im not sure if theres a question in there, but what do you veez, and the other players using this tactic think about the actually game performance?

Is anyone else expiriencing very few shots, and extremely few chances? Is the fotball ur team playing entertaining?

Not trying to be a ****, just trying to make sense of a tactic that gives me results that dont match the poor fotball my team is playing.
Im playing with Liverpool btw.

thanks for your feedback mate

i was pretty chuffed about the football my team was playing. true sometimes we didnt create many chances, normally against weaker and deeper opponents, but i was pretty happy with the objectiveness and the efficiency demosntrated.

you wont have many shots with this sort of tactic, it isnt a tactic to have 10/20 attempts on target every match, however the chances you do take are dangerous. if you look at my tactical stats in the OP you'll see that i created a chance every 30 minutes, averaging 3 CCC per game. thats pretty decent in my opinion.

one of the reasons you wont have many shots is the through balls. sometimes you create massive danger but it doesnt register as a shot or CCC.

how long have you been playing the tactic for? and are your players suited for it? you need speedy and skillfull players up front and on the wings, but they need to pass the ball too.

i'm actually starting a new save with liverpool too so i'm curious to see how itr plays out. think they have the right players in most areas. disregard what i asked previsouly about your players suiting the tactic lol

did you make a lot of transfers?

Hello impossible to import in the games

did you extract the file?

i just created those filters and compressed them in a .rar file so they should be in the right format for importing

Working really well for me so far. I'm arsenal in first season so not using some small underdog but i really wanted to try a strikerless tactic and their team is super suitable for it. Sold Giroud and got in Perisic and Baldé in. Using just assistant's OI which is usually just weaker foot on the wingers. Really working well.

awesome!

arsenal definately have the right players for this one. sanchez should be immense. looking forward to some screenies of your results going forward :) hope it keeps working for you

i mostly test tactics vs this specific match because if the tac is not fluid, while also not having the best players in those positions it should give me some kind of an edge but its not your fault, i felt like the tac had a future ... but unlike others (where i got bombarded 5-0 6-1and such) it was pretty decent match, tested it 3 times and clearly it has some future. again ME is bad

i usually use that method too :p

if you put it to the test in a long-term save i'd love to hear how you do