Jonathansmith i think have to change the role of Half-Back, this for make more strong defense, look the distance for the 2 D C when the Half-back go attack...more of oppenent goals is long ball on the free space left from half back,if u put new role the distance for the 2 D C is normal, whit half-back is very very big, and the opponet exploit this space....

Sorry for my bad english :D

Jonathansmith i think have to change the role of Half-Back, this for make more strong defense, look the distance for the 2 D C when the Half-back go attack...more of oppenent goals is long ball on the free space left from half back,if u put new role the distance for the 2 D C is normal, whit half-back is very very big, and the opponet exploit this space....

Sorry for my bad english :D

I prefer the wider spacing and with the CBs with them set to stopper role they will charge the ball in the area around them when the ball is cleared allowing the team to fall back in to soak up a counter attack. Only way around it in my opinion is to set them to cover with close down more which will have the 2nd cb who isn't challenging for the ball to sweep behind to stop a through ball. I haven't found your issues when I'm playing but that might be down to me having quicker CBs as slower players are more prone to the counter in any system

I prefer the wider spacing and with the CBs with them set to stopper role they will charge the ball in the area around them when the ball is cleared allowing the team to fall back in to soak up a counter attack. Only way around it in my opinion is to set them to cover with close down more which will have the 2nd cb who isn't challenging for the ball to sweep behind to stop a through ball. I haven't found your issues when I'm playing but that might be down to me having quicker CBs as slower players are more prone to the counter in any system

Yeah i think is for slower player, is my personal opinion this tactic is the best tactic i try this year, work well on League 2 whit my Plymouth when finish season i post the SS.

Yeah i think is for slower player, is my personal opinion this tactic is the best tactic i try this year, work well on League 2 whit my Plymouth when finish season i post the SS.

I tried with Udinese won 2, drew 4 and lost 4 and then switched to FMSB tactic 4-2-2-2 and came 2nd... will try again with maybe another team!

I tried with Udinese won 2, drew 4 and lost 4 and then switched to FMSB tactic 4-2-2-2 and came 2nd... will try again with maybe another team!

And tactic is fluid 100% ??? because if isn't u can get very good result, also the Udinese don't have the key player fort his tactic..u have to manage the individual training ....

And tactic is fluid 100% ??? because if isn't u can get very good result, also the Udinese don't have the key player fort his tactic..u have to manage the individual training ....

it was FM Touch :) maybe...that is why I will try with another weak team, i only test tactics with teams below 10th place :)

it was FM Touch :) maybe...that is why I will try with another weak team, i only test tactics with teams below 10th place :)

I only play on the full version of the game so that might be the reason why the tactic isn't working for you. If you follow my best attributes for roles then the tactic will work I promise you

I only play on the full version of the game so that might be the reason why the tactic isn't working for you. If you follow my best attributes for roles then the tactic will work I promise you

ok thanks :) i will definitely re-try though on FM touch see what happens

35 match played look the result !!!

WwI05.png

Wwk9J.png

WywVk.png

Play every match, i think this tactic don't work whit istant result very well but u can try!

Play every match, i think this tactic don't work whit istant result very well but u can try!

Thereally is no reason why it wouldn't work with instant result. The tactic us just solid. Possession generally means consistent performances