pf9lpiU.jpg

Formation

7fk1Hb.jpg

Team Instructions
0qwf8a.png

OI: Basic OI

6ndxGH.png

Training

General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

During season
UQjc6P.jpg

Results

1. Blackburn Rovers FC: 2016-2017

iAvcvJ.png

Supper Graham & Preciado
lLhtkx.png

2. Blackburn Rovers FC: 2017-2018

Arsenal only looks at Premier League
oO)
nAyJC1.png

Batshuayi, Ings & Graham have many goals
(K)
5O1Irp.png

Away vs Man City
k5KGUo.png

Home vs Man Utd

wC85bd.png

Home vs Valencia (Europa League)
9w4Rdy.png

Final EFL Cup vs Arsenal
cro5Jc.png

Final Europa League vs Juventus
UqiwMa.png

Final FA Cup vs Tottenham
Cch4nR.png

3. Blackburn Rovers FC: 2018-2019

7KzQG9.png

iEMIWS.png

06gmzm.png

QJdTOJ.png

iN90eg.png

4. Westham United: No transfer

oq8CXQ.png

BXyHRl.png

5. Sunderland
sYjSKx1.jpg

Example of how well it works -

[video=youtube;gaEEcjkQLo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEEcjkQLo8[/video]

Incredible Tactic OP, Be Proud Of it!!!

Really an awesome tactic. For any underdog team this tactic works like charm when it gets fluid. Tried with Crewe Alexandra for two season till now & got amazing result.

Great tactic.. Started using it with Parma in Serie B when we were in 18th position and struggling. Since then we are unbeaten in 15 games and up to 3rd place. Started with counter and structured for all games, however found that changing to fluid helps the attacking creativity when we were struggling to get any shots.

Brilliant tactic!
Thought i'd try with a smaller team so started a save with Nott's county in league 2, results were insane won league easily using Counter tactic broke all the records most points in a season 105pts most wins and goals.

Played counter for every match it hit and miss for first couple of months then amazing only 5 defeats in the 46 games just stick with it an follow OP instructions!
View attachment 1097950

So... this just happened! Possibly my best ever competitive result since FM15. Southampton first season no signings.
first eleven..original squad
View attachment 1097887

View attachment 1097888View attachment 1097889
and now see the lost from sevilla..i was winning 0-2 and finally i lost grrr View attachment 1097890

and my final match for today....View attachment 1097891...:D:D:D:D:D ps..when i finish season i ll post..
Really nice results. Great job. For me this is the best tactic so far.
There has not been a better tactic in FM so far, hands down , for the best, most demolishing, most attracting football I've seen on FM 17, a wonderful tactic that will get a 3rd league team to champions league in 5 seasons, or a 18th predicted team in one of the first leagues to total glory in the league and worlwide, congratulations and big thanks for the awesome tactic since I, myself have been struggling a LOT with tactics this FM.
Love from Portgual <3

So far best tactic (counter, the one in the OP) I've used for FM17. You can easily over achieve with any team. I've been using with a portuguese second division side (media prediction 11th) and leading by 15 points halfway the season. The only thing that disturbs me is being unable to keep a clean sheet, almost every match if I'm leading 2-0, ends up 2-1, or leading 3-0, and it ends up 3-2. I admit I'm not changing anything during the match, maybe it's time to start using defensive/contain mentality for those scenarios. Great work mate!
Tried the current version for a few matches, and went back to the old one.

Download

WingBack attack (better attacking) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78pDZtVppsQOEVNZkR1SWNUNmc/view
FullBack support (better defense) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78pDZtVppsQeWcyNjhPaXpKQTA/view?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy and I will recieve more your comment
:wub::wub:

Last edited:
Love the formation will test it for sure...looks like artisan tactic for fm 14;)

I'm a fan of Brazil's football, Especially, 4222 tactic is very chamrming :wub:
Tactic suits for 17.1 and 17.2 patch.

Formation
7fk1Hb.jpg

Team Instructions
0qwf8a.png

OI: Basic or Assistant Coach (tactical Knowledge 15+, Tactical 15+)
View attachment 1095879

Training

General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Results

View attachment 1095881

Supper Graham & Preciado
View attachment 1095882

Arsenal only looks at Premier League oO)
View attachment 1095893

(K)
View attachment 1095898

Away vs Man Utd
View attachment 1095901

Away vs Man City
View attachment 1095902

Home vs Man Utd
View attachment 1095903

View attachment 1095904

Final EFL Cup vs Arsenal
View attachment 1095905

View attachment 1095906

View attachment 1095914

3. Westham United: No transfer
View attachment 1095908
View attachment 1095909

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78pDZtVppsQajVidUdtNjRvWEk/view?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy and sharing your results :wub:(K)

Nice mate!!! - I'm a fan of brazilian football too - specifically that very formation 4222 - I hope you pulled it off - I unfortunately don't have the time to check it out right now, but I hope others will - I checked out your screenshots and their must be potential in this one and once again who said narrow was king :D - I just came in here to say very nice will follow the thread.

Cheers

Thanks White Europe and jesaustralia. Hope you enjoy it (K)
Blackburn Rovers FC and West Ham are underdog teams. So, I used metal Counter. It worked well and got good results. :)

Thanks White Europe and jesaustralia. Hope you enjoy it (K)
Blackburn Rovers FC and West Ham are underdog teams. So, I used metal Counter. It worked well and got good results. :)

Can you screen shot your transfers please?

Looks interesting, will try it out.

Giving this a try right now with Arsenal. So far so good. The counter on the road obviously does well in many games. I'm trying to figure out if changing it at home is worth it or not. We seem to sit back a great deal at home which can be frustrating. Did you change during home games?

Can you screen shot your transfers please?

Looks interesting, will try it out.

I like the transfer (K)

Season 1: 2016-2017

soHvUa.png

Season 2: 2017-2018

tLYUca.png
G73Nx1.png

Giving this a try right now with Arsenal. So far so good. The counter on the road obviously does well in many games. I'm trying to figure out if changing it at home is worth it or not. We seem to sit back a great deal at home which can be frustrating. Did you change during home games?
I did not change during home games. Because I wanted to be safe.

Looking good so far, played few games and my strikers scoring goals :)

Corner taker?
Set players with good corner kick (except DR/DL, CBs).

Last edited:
Why do i always have low ratings on both MC and AMC positions, around 6.5-6.7 ? Playing with Chelsea
My MCs/AMCs rate >7.0 (They are Lucas Romero, Thiago Maia, Josue, Correa,...).
I think your MCs/AMCs shoot very much, or miss many scoring chances.
Try more match, mate! (K)
What about your results?

Perfect tactic to start my Rb Leipzig save. As they play that formation.

I'm a fan of Brazil's football, Especially, 4222 tactic is very chamrming :wub:
Tactic suits for 17.1 and 17.2 patch.

Formation
7fk1Hb.jpg

Team Instructions
0qwf8a.png

OI: Basic or Assistant Coach (tactical Knowledge 15+, Tactical 15+)

6ndxGH.png

Training

Results

iAvcvJ.png

Supper Graham & Preciado
lLhtkx.png

Arsenal only looks at Premier League oO)
nAyJC1.png

(K)
5O1Irp.png

Away vs Man City
k5KGUo.png

Home vs Man Utd
wC85bd.png

9w4Rdy.png

Final EFL Cup vs Arsenal
cro5Jc.png

UqiwMa.png

Cch4nR.png

3. Westham United: No transfer
oq8CXQ.png

BXyHRl.png

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B78pDZtVppsQajVidUdtNjRvWEk/view?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy and sharing your results :wub:(K)

I think im going to give this a test with villa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MCs/AMCs rate >7.0 (They are Lucas Romero, Thiago Maia, Josue, Correa,...).
I think your MCs/AMCs shoot very much, or miss many scoring chances.
Try more match, mate! (K)
What about your results?
The save you did with West Ham was without transfers? Does the existing team fit in well in this tactic?

Well early days but very impressed so far with this - seems to suit Leicester squad quite well. Retraining a few players to fit but Vardy and Slimani work really nice together.

View attachment 111818