4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

Who wants the tactic to download through the site of MrL It's not the final version but at least it's the tactic

Another tactic that only works for some people..i Start with Leicester version 17.3 with update of transfers and i had 8 games 3 wins (2 of them with small teams for efl cup), 3 draws and 2 losts agains west ham 3-2 and now on Bournemouth i already lost 3-0 in first 45 min

Tactic published in post 228 is very interesting, if someone is still playing 2017 should consider to try it.
Although the example showed is with Real Madrid, I tried it with an Underdog for 10 matches now and seems brilliant.
More attention should be given guys!

Tactic published in post 228 is very interesting, if someone is still playing 2017 should consider to try it.
Although the example showed is with Real Madrid, I tried it with an Underdog for 10 matches now and seems brilliant.
More attention should be given guys!

What team have you used it with? I also found the tactic very interesting and tried it out with Real Madrid as it was originally made for, but had huge problems scoring and breaking down teams. Would be fun to get some more feedback from someone that have used it with better luck.