Download 4231 CHEAT TACTIC META

I checked that, it's the same 4-2-3-1 wide?
It is, the tactics are pretty much the same, i tweaked the team positioting on the field and the striker role, i dont even remember anymore 😋. Im also testing the tactic on LLM and one thing i had to do was to set the the CB as regular CB, cant be ball playing.

It is, the tactics are pretty much the same, i tweaked the team positioting on the field and the striker role, i dont even remember anymore 😋. Im also testing the tactic on LLM and one thing i had to do was to set the the CB as regular CB, cant be ball playing.
Sounds good!

After Caspar's 4-2-3-1 narrow that he tweaked himself. Been trying something similar but can't get my attacking midfielders into the games at all

I coached Besiktas for four seasons. At the end of the season I got an offer from Juve and I accepted. I'm using 4231 Cheat Tactic Meta in my Juve career. The results so far look great.

Ekran Görüntüsü (41).png
Ekran Görüntüsü (42).png

I think Cheat Tactic MEta is the best with the right players :alien: (y) !!

both are wide, 4231 orginial and yours one
Yes, there is a third one i this thread, that goes through the middle. The original tactic as a more offensive mindset, mine is more cautious wich makes it very good defensivly without loosing the goals output.

Yes, there is a third one i this thread, that goes through the middle. The original tactic as a more offensive mindset, mine is more cautious wich makes it very good defensivly without loosing the goals output.
that why i dont which i have to use now i am using both and dont know which one is better (orginal or your version) the diffrence is only Striker role and mentality right ?

that why i dont which i have to use now i am using both and dont know which one is better (orginal or your version) the diffrence is only Striker role and mentality right ?
Yep.

Yes.

My variation on the tactic that @Krovsky posted

Double segundo volante and Inverted wingers.

Easy home games or ones I think I can win I go attacking or Very attacking from 65th minute if a goal behind. Away games I will either change the attacking Volante to support or revert back to DM on support.

Attached is a very sweet away victory, made even more sweeter that they WERE top! :cool:

*UPDATED TACTIC ALSO ATTACHED TO POST IF ANYONE WANTS TO TEST FOR THEMSELVES*

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-12 165805.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-12 165805.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot 2024-06-12 165504.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-12 165504.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 296
  • 4231 Cheat Tactic META VOLX2.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 117
My variation on the tactic that @Krovsky posted

Double segundo volante and Inverted wingers.

Easy home games or ones I think I can win I go attacking or Very attacking from 65th minute if a goal behind. Away games I will either change the attacking Volante to support or revert back to DM on support.

Attached is a very sweet away victory, made even more sweeter that they WERE top! :cool:

*UPDATED TACTIC ALSO ATTACHED TO POST IF ANYONE WANTS TO TEST FOR THEMSELVES*
Very good, and you aren't that far on the save.

Very good, and you aren't that far on the save
I've literally Just finished 2nd season. My squad isn't that great right now. Majority youngsters who are likely to not be near max potential just yet.

Nuamah, Vitik, Archie Gray (Surprisingly only valued at £22m and Leeds didn't get promoted), Can Uzun, Weiper, Soticek, Borza, Ozoh, Luis Angel Diaz (Young colombian winger not the Liverpool star)

And then a couple of freebies - Sergi Cardona, Michael Folorunsho, Brandon Williams, Bailey Peacock-Farrell and Mattia Bani.
Add in a few 25-30 year olds Vladan Kovacevic, Nat Phillips, Malang Sarr
And 4 loanees Conor Bradley, Joao Rego, Bouanani and Francesco Pio Esposito (Optional £8m fee which has been triggered and he's happy to stay!)

And 3 of my original squad - Mark McGuinness, Rubin Colwill and Joe Ralls (Capt) - McGuinness started off brightly had a bit of a wobble and dropped for Bani who was replaced by Vitik when he was willing to join in January, Colwill struggled to displace Can Uzun but was a dependable backup, Ralls shouldn't even be at this level, He's nowhere near as good as the youngsters but started 26 games scored 8 and assisted 9 from the Seg Vol attack position! Club legend in my eyes!

Managed to do a league and Carabao cup double. Francesco Pio Esposito finished as 2nd top scorer in league just 4 goals behind Haaland!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-13 180523.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 180523.png
    609.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot 2024-06-13 180538.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 180538.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 180
I've literally Just finished 2nd season. My squad isn't that great right now. Majority youngsters who are likely to not be near max potential just yet.

Nuamah, Vitik, Archie Gray (Surprisingly only valued at £22m and Leeds didn't get promoted), Can Uzun, Weiper, Soticek, Borza, Ozoh, Luis Angel Diaz (Young colombian winger not the Liverpool star)

And then a couple of freebies - Sergi Cardona, Michael Folorunsho, Brandon Williams, Bailey Peacock-Farrell and Mattia Bani.
Add in a few 25-30 year olds Vladan Kovacevic, Nat Phillips, Malang Sarr
And 4 loanees Conor Bradley, Joao Rego, Bouanani and Francesco Pio Esposito (Optional £8m fee which has been triggered and he's happy to stay!)

And 3 of my original squad - Mark McGuinness, Rubin Colwill and Joe Ralls (Capt) - McGuinness started off brightly had a bit of a wobble and dropped for Bani who was replaced by Vitik when he was willing to join in January, Colwill struggled to displace Can Uzun but was a dependable backup, Ralls shouldn't even be at this level, He's nowhere near as good as the youngsters but started 26 games scored 8 and assisted 9 from the Seg Vol attack position! Club legend in my eyes!

Managed to do a league and Carabao cup double. Francesco Pio Esposito finished as 2nd top scorer in league just 4 goals behind Haaland!
Awesome results, i think you should do your own thread.

First season with Milan, without a good forward. loaned Moukoko but was not pleased with him got Sesko joining for season 2
could have been perfekt season but lost to Liverpool on pen :(
anyways awsome tactic!
20240615092010_1.jpg