Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

Maxoooos

Jan 13, 2018
Hi @richiboy281sg , I've been using your tactic since you shared it and I must say that the latest version is, from my point of view, the worst. Let me explain:
Against big teams like Real (playing in CL) it works very well, a balanced match in terms of possession, shots, shots on target and chances.
However, against the "weaker" championship teams, I dominate every game, but I score one or two goals, if not at all.

I hope my return will be useful.

Have a good day

PS: I'm playing Reims in my second season and I have a good squad (esposito, xadas, trinçao).

Reactions: richiboy281sg

richiboy281sg

Dec 26, 2011
@Maxoooos sorry to here that buddy.

I have made a few slight alterations in the tactic below. Hope this helps pal

@MrSwiss876 attached are a few screen shots of my current season.

Can tear teams apart but the odd game leaves me conceding goals late.

Attachments

Reactions: MrSwiss876
Nov 25, 2019
this is a very usefull tactic for home games. I dominate alot of my games at home. and it gives me useally wins of at least 3-0 or more. thank you for sharing

Nov 25, 2019
can you share the link to that please?
I'm currently managing Celta. I'm doing pretty well. I have to sign decent defenders though(higher pace and a higher current potential) But I had alot of succes with bigger teams so far. With big teams u shouldn't struggle at all. Another tip would be if you feel u are not dominating the game simply swap from the home tactic to the away tactic. Does alot of wonders somehow for me at Celta. I would like to thanks Knap and richiboy for sharing the tactics and hope this would help you guys out to.

Celta 1.jpg
Celta 2.jpg
Celta 3.jpg

Attachments

lipebtavares

Jan 27, 2020
I'm currently managing Celta. I'm doing pretty well. I have to sign decent defenders though(higher pace and a higher current potential) But I had alot of succes with bigger teams so far. With big teams u shouldn't struggle at all. Another tip would be if you feel u are not dominating the game simply swap from the home tactic to the away tactic. Does alot of wonders somehow for me at Celta. I would like to thanks Knap and richiboy for sharing the tactics and hope this would help you guys out to.

View attachment 483136View attachment 483137View attachment 483139
What version are you playing?

thegooner65

Feb 18, 2013
Ok was looking for something different for my 2nd season in The Championship with Ipswich Town, lost out in play off final last season and again this season favourites for relegation?
In previous versions had great success using 4231 or 433. Have attached screenshots of my season so far. The first 5 games no changes but having an awful run of form and results. so like the author here tweaked some positions to better suit my squad and viola.

I don't have the greatest squad as very limited funds but they all have very good Determination and Team Work which are key in my opinion. I've assembled a top coaching and scouting team, these have found some great cheap\free Regens and some really released premier players. My squad is aged between 18 and 26.

This is a great tactic but I think to suit your squad it does need some tweaks as wont suit everyone's taste.
Positions I changed
WB's changed to Auto
Left CB changed to DC Def as found this gives a better balance.
DLP moved to the right and changed to Defend again better balance and mops up really well when we lose the ball.
Inside Forward Left changed to Attack.
Dropped the AP as i noticed him and the RPM just ran into each other and chased the same ball, he has now become an Enganche or a Shadow Striker.
Only minor changes but made my squad perform 100% better.
Using the Beta 20.2.4 new version

Attachments