Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

Hi @richiboy281sg , I've been using your tactic since you shared it and I must say that the latest version is, from my point of view, the worst. Let me explain:
Against big teams like Real (playing in CL) it works very well, a balanced match in terms of possession, shots, shots on target and chances.
However, against the "weaker" championship teams, I dominate every game, but I score one or two goals, if not at all.

I hope my return will be useful.

Have a good day

PS: I'm playing Reims in my second season and I have a good squad (esposito, xadas, trinçao).

@Maxoooos sorry to here that buddy.

I have made a few slight alterations in the tactic below. Hope this helps pal

@MrSwiss876 attached are a few screen shots of my current season.

Can tear teams apart but the odd game leaves me conceding goals late.

Attachments

• table 2-1.PNG
    table 2-1.PNG
    580.4 KB · Views: 536
  • current table 2-1.PNG
    current table 2-1.PNG
    467.9 KB · Views: 560
  • 4231 Total Dominance Main Tactic v2020 Superb use these! FInal Version Completed Share These v...fmf
    45.9 KB · Views: 235
this is a very usefull tactic for home games. I dominate alot of my games at home. and it gives me useally wins of at least 3-0 or more. thank you for sharing

Any change recommendations for away games against big teams?

can you share the link to that please?

I'm currently managing Celta. I'm doing pretty well. I have to sign decent defenders though(higher pace and a higher current potential) But I had alot of succes with bigger teams so far. With big teams u shouldn't struggle at all. Another tip would be if you feel u are not dominating the game simply swap from the home tactic to the away tactic. Does alot of wonders somehow for me at Celta. I would like to thanks Knap and richiboy for sharing the tactics and hope this would help you guys out to.

Celta 1.jpg
Celta 2.jpg
Celta 3.jpg

Attachments

• 4-4-2 upgrade Away.fmf
    44.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 4231 upgrade Home.fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Celta 3.jpg
    Celta 3.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 377
I'm currently managing Celta. I'm doing pretty well. I have to sign decent defenders though(higher pace and a higher current potential) But I had alot of succes with bigger teams so far. With big teams u shouldn't struggle at all. Another tip would be if you feel u are not dominating the game simply swap from the home tactic to the away tactic. Does alot of wonders somehow for me at Celta. I would like to thanks Knap and richiboy for sharing the tactics and hope this would help you guys out to.

View attachment 483136View attachment 483137View attachment 483139
What version are you playing?

Best tactic i have used since the update has been released. Very nice work!

Where can i get the final version?

richiboy281sg updated 4231 Consistent Tactic with a new update entry:

Golden XI

This tactic is the first tactic that I don't sit and continuously tinker with.
I have had sustained success with this 4231 formation - I back my team to get a result home or away with this.

I don't use player instructions either, its purely plug and play, leaving you to build your squad to dominate.

Anyone trying this tactic, I would appreciate any feedback - This tactic has worked for me more than any other I have tried. I have spent hours/days ensuring it is balanced.

Read the rest of this update entry...