Thats nice theres always a little more satisfaction you get when its your own tactic. As for trying to recreate your tactic, I don't think it will work to much. Most things that worked in the last FM don't work anymore. The ME changed so much and the AI is much smarter this year. I think you should use the basic principles of last formation but change some instructions and some player roles like instead of a F9 why not try DLF which is quite similar to the F9 as both drop deep, but the the DLF is not as erratic as the F9 with its shooting. Maybe you could as try and make your IF play narrow and get further forward to support the F9 and let the FB's provide the width

Will definitely try that, got no DLF's only Zach Clough and Vydra up front, got 2 perfect IF's, Januzaj and Brandt so I should be alright as they're quality, idk i dont get any satisfaction out of fullbacks on this game, they play way too narrow and leave so much space for crossing, etc..

Will definitely try that, got no DLF's only Zach Clough and Vydra up front, got 2 perfect IF's, Januzaj and Brandt so I should be alright as they're quality, idk i dont get any satisfaction out of fullbacks on this game, they play way too narrow and leave so much space for crossing, etc..

Maybe you should tell the FB's to stay wider and mark tighter to prevent crosses

How is these tactics working guys? Anyone tryed them with Man United? Im exited to try them later..

This!

Because of this i just use FBs to pass the ball, which is stupid, but i have to live with it...

counter tactic??

Just lost 6-2 away to Chelsea with the away tactic. Chelsea had 25 shots, 16 on target, 7 CCC`s.

Maybe, the worst result in my career :)

Can I ask who you were and what point in the season you were at?

Its just that i am about to start using these Tactics home and away with United and I am a little worried about the away tactic defensively thats all.

Used your tactics, home and away, using everything that you said.

Against weaker teams or home it works, but 2 games away, against Liverpool and City, i lost 3-1 and 2-1.

The bigger issue that i saw was that i was too deep defending and counter was effective only to midfield. After that, their defence was on place. Also, playing that deep, made my team suffer lots of shoots.

Can we work on something here?

Btw, im United.

I wonder if dropping the BWM into Defensive Midfield and giving him a similar role would work away from home?

By the way this isn't my tactic.