Any more results? So far my team has been playing like a beast, but I'm conciding to much

ye, still winning, still scoring, would also like to try cut out conceding tho, usually concede a goal a game but average 3 scoring

changed left CB to cover has stopped the leaking of goals, 1 goal conceded in last 5

Great tactic so far! Lots of goals.

Ive tweaked bwm to centrr mid defend. Also I change mentality to counter when away to tough teams. Thanks OP, first tactic that has worked well for me so far

Great tactic so far! Lots of goals.

Ive tweaked bwm to centrr mid defend. Also I change mentality to counter when away to tough teams. Thanks OP, first tactic that has worked well for me so far

I just did the tweaks you done with my spurs team and i got to say this is perfect for me, im winning 5-0s/3-0s alot so far. Best tactic atm for me thanks.

have also used these tweaks and have updated the op

I've turned get stuck in off as I was getting red cards a plenty! Seems ok without

I think goals is an understatement! I've set one of my CB's to cover and the CMs as DLP and AP Support to suit my better players and can't stop scoring!
View attachment 217741

Great tactic but I've been fined for the fifth match in a row for my players getting 6 yellow cards between them in a match. Any advice on helping with this?

is it the same positions? maby tweak the individual instructions to not go in hard

i dont get many bookings at all

Just smashed chelsea as bournemouth 6-3!!!! Great tactic. I turned off get stuck in as to many cards and i do feel the game is weighted in favour on home team to much. But from my first few games with this I'm finally enjoying the game and I'v been on this for like 30 hours plus already.

Similar for me, gave away 5 pen in the first 3 matches, 4 red cards and 15 yellows

Haven't had any of those issues. Getting about 2 yellow cards a game. Have not received a red card yet through 6 matches. It is not always just the tactic that is causing this, it is the player too.

2 tactics in the to op guys so witch one is the most effective?

Test them both out. They are both going to perform differently depending the the club and group of players used.

So far though, this tactic is working wonders for me. But, that is for me, the club I am using and the players on that club. Won't necessarily be the same for you and your club. Trial and error is my best recommendation.

Last edited:
Received my first red card at the worst time. I am using Man City (Serg Aguero is loving this tactic btw) and I am playing Man United. Coming into the game, Aguerro wasn't at full fitness due to a short illness. I still started him. Kompany was suspended due to reaching the yellow card limit. David Silva has been out since the first match of the season and will be for a while. De Buyrne and Zabuleta were out with injury too. Had to start a guy out of position at DL. So I was pretty **** depleted. Figured I had zero chance at this match against Man U

Then the red card happened to my CD Otamendi at minute 33 when the match was still 0-0. I was doomed. Then at the 44th minute Man U scored. This was about to get ugly. THEN....I went on a goal streak and won 4-1. Aguerro has scored a goal in every Premiere League match so far.

Game Stats
24 shots to 9
14 on target to 4
17 fouls to 17
1 yellow to 1
55% to 45%