Received my first red card at the worst time. I am using Man City (Serg Aguero is loving this tactic btw) and I am playing Man United. Coming into the game, Aguerro wasn't at full fitness due to a short illness. I still started him. Kompany was suspended due to reaching the yellow card limit. David Silva has been out since the first match of the season and will be for a while. De Buyrne and Zabuleta were out with injury too. Had to start a guy out of position at DL. So I was pretty **** depleted. Figured I had zero chance at this match against Man U

Then the red card happened to my CD Otamendi at minute 33 when the match was still 0-0. I was doomed. Then at the 44th minute Man U scored. This was about to get ugly. THEN....I went on a goal streak and won 4-1. Aguerro has scored a goal in every Premiere League match so far.

Game Stats
24 shots to 9
14 on target to 4
17 fouls to 17
1 yellow to 1
55% to 45%

You was using the tactic? Changed anything? I am with little afraid to use it.

You was using the tactic? Changed anything? I am with little afraid to use it.

Why are you afraid to use it? Lol, this is a video game, not real life. Promise you that nothing will happen to you if you use a tactic and fail with it lol. Plus, right now probably shouldn't be the time where you start a legit long term save. There will most likely be changes to the beta that will require you to start a new save in order for them to go in effect. So, for me, the beta is to try out tactics, see which ones I like the best, and also to scout players so that when I do start a legit save, I know what tactic I am going to build club around and what transfers I want to acquire to start.

But as for this tactic, I am using the version 1.2 and the only change I made was BDHA's recommendation of changing the MC's to AP-Support and DLP-Support. But I just did that recently. I was still getting very good success with the default 1.2 version. Which was CM-defend and B2B I believe.

would anyone care to upload this tactic with the tweaked changes to stop alot goals conceeded and limit the number of cards

added a less aggressive version, i dont need to use it so will still be using v1.2

Why are you afraid to use it? Lol, this is a video game, not real life. Promise you that nothing will happen to you if you use a tactic and fail with it lol. Plus, right now probably shouldn't be the time where you start a legit long term save. There will most likely be changes to the beta that will require you to start a new save in order for them to go in effect. So, for me, the beta is to try out tactics, see which ones I like the best, and also to scout players so that when I do start a legit save, I know what tactic I am going to build club around and what transfers I want to acquire to start.

But as for this tactic, I am using the version 1.2 and the only change I made was BDHA's recommendation of changing the MC's to AP-Support and DLP-Support. But I just did that recently. I was still getting very good success with the default 1.2 version. Which was CM-defend and B2B I believe.

does it matter if its 1.2 or 1_2

Thanks for sharing!

Fiddling with my own tactics and had a pretty rough pre-season with Sparta, losing to teams i should have beat comfortably. Switched to this for my opening league game and got a 2-0 win.

Question: Did you do any work to set pieces at all? Had a little look and seems pretty default, aside from the new ui for set pieces. I looked a bit shakey defending set pieces in that win, maybe with some tweaked routines this will be a very OP tactic file! (H)

Havent done any work on set pieces, if anyone cam make them better and send me it ill change the upload.

Also whats the thoughts on th CM's are they better uaing the dp/ap tweak?

Havent done any work on set pieces, if anyone cam make them better and send me it ill change the upload.

Also whats the thoughts on th CM's are they better uaing the dp/ap tweak?

I don't have the right players for playing that tweak, so I switched to one DLP/Support, and I'm not sure if this is the best choice and the other one BBM, this one is going well.

Its not possible to recreate some great FM15 set pieces cause the "deafult" option is now gone, so I have no idea
Waiting for someone to create some awesome set pieces

Just tried this out with my lowrer league side and it is holding up well

5 wins and 1 draw with AFC Flyde in the vanarama south

Heavily out classing the opponents with chances by about 3 to 1

But one question about the false nine who seem to be as rare as hens teeth ....

Whats best to play there ... as it doesnt like any of my poachers or target men

Doing slightly better than average with emmen in the jupiter league. Some silly goals conceeded and my AMC barely getting a decent rating. I've tried this and it's holding up a bit better:

View attachment 217380

I think the AMC is important with the original and my options were limited. I think also not having George Green and Zach Clough in my first season compared to FM15 is making me poorer too!

using 1.3 version and change amc ap support and work ball into box in tactics.Better for possesion and drop off target shot.

View attachment 217103View attachment 217102

Playing FM Touch with v1.2 tactic. Good start of the season. Strømsgodset who we knocked out of the cup is leading the top divisjon atm, and Ranheim who we lost against is 5. in the divisjon above us. Our mediapred. is 4th. Good work with the tactic!